Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often...
...does a WR have 7 catches / 189 yards / 1 TD and it can be said that he had a terrible day and almost single-handedly (or in this case no-handedly) lost the game? Craziness.

Hopefully this is a rarity and AJ dries out his gloves and hits the jugs machine hard during the bye.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
A tale of bad AJ good AJ ....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A.J. will recover. I give his a pass on the one. It was a helmet to helmet blow to the back of the head which wasn't called.

Reply/Quote
He will end up being a top 10 reciever of all time. He's expected to be flawless.
Reply/Quote
I remember AJ having a 200+ yard game and we lost, that sucked.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 05:26 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: A tale of bad AJ good AJ ....

If this was bad AJ Green, then I'll happily take it.

Reply/Quote
That scenario can only happen to the best WR in the NFL.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Like Andy...AJ has a couple of these games every year. Doesn't take away from how great he is.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 05:43 PM)BengalChris Wrote: If this was bad AJ Green, then I'll happily take it.

I wouldn't. You're not going to win too many games when you turn the ball over three times.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 05:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: ...does a WR have 7 catches / 189 yards / 1 TD and it can be said that he had a terrible day and almost single-handedly (or in this case no-handedly) lost the game? Craziness.

Hopefully this is a rarity and AJ dries out his gloves and hits the jugs machine hard during the bye.

To be honest, I prefer he gets all those fluke plays out in the game that he still goes off AND we get the win.  I'm grateful he has those episodes today so they are behind him Whatever
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 05:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: ...does a WR have 7 catches / 189 yards / 1 TD and it can be said that he had a terrible day and almost single-handedly (or in this case no-handedly) lost the game? Craziness.

His fumble and the picks that careened off his hands definitely made it a tough win today.  It was still impressive to get the W after 3 turnovers.  
Reply/Quote
Speaks volumes for the defense !
Reply/Quote
Been hyping the d for weeks. Respect what guenther is pytting out there every week
Reply/Quote

He was almost the Goat but in the end he proved that he  is one of the G.O.A.T.
Reply/Quote