Bench
Julian Edelman
Ryan tannenhill
Lagarette Blount
Charles Johnson
Josh hill
Jets defense
Steve smith sr

I think you have two top ten quarterbacks in Brady and Tannehill.  

Brown and Jones will be the top two receivers in the league, in my opinion, with Sanders most likely putting up decent numbers.  I think Charles Johnson has a breakout year and will dominate, so I'm liking your receivers.  Smith Sr is old but might still be ok, and Edelman will put up numbers with Brady throwing him the ball.

I'm not a fan of either of your backs because I think San Fran and Washington are both dumpster fires this year, and then you can never trust New England's backs.

I do like your TEs, especially Hill.

Eagles are decent and Bailey is good.

I like your team, but, like I said, I'd definitely try and trade a receiver or two for a better back.
Reply/Quote
Thanks fritz, I'm thinking of using tannenhill and Steve smith to trade for a running back. Not sure who I am going to target though. Any ideas?
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 02:38 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: Thanks fritz, I'm thinking of using tannenhill and Steve smith to trade for a running back. Not sure who I am going to target though. Any ideas?

Ask around and see who needs a receiver or tight end.
Reply/Quote
If you had a better running back than Carlos Hyde starting, that would be a really great team.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 08:12 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: If you had a better running back than Carlos Hyde starting, that would be a really great team.

I kind of hedged my bet on top talent receivers, being that after the first round there wasn't much left in the RB1 category. Alfred Morris will still probably be productive despite Washington being a warzone. My hope with Carlos Hyde is that he will still get his, since there isn't much competition because Reggie Bush is an injury waiting to happen. I am putting feelers out in my league to try to trade for someone. I really don't want to give up my top 3 receivers though. 
Reply/Quote
I'm thinking of offering either Emmanuel Sanders or Julian Edelman for Eddie Lacy. I will probably throw in Carlos Hyde to try and seal the deal. The guy I'll be offering the trade to is a stubburn New Yorker, so I might have to over pay.

So I'm thinking the first offer will be

Julian Edelman and Carlos Hyde for Eddie Lacy.

And if he says no, I'll switch the offer to Emmanuel Sanders and Carlos Hyde for Eddie Lacy.
Reply/Quote
So I have a plethora of solid receivers, but all the guys in my league are trying to get Antonio Brown or Julio Jones for an RB1 or RB2.
I'm wondering if I should trade for Gronk with either Antonio Brown or Julio Jones.

The trade I was thinking of is:

Antonio Brown and Josh Hill for Gronk

Then I would roll with this line up

QB TOM BRADY
RB1 ALFRED MORRIS
RB2 CARLOS HYDE
WR1 JULIO JONES
WR2 EMMANUEL SANDERS
TE GRONK
FLEX JULIAN EDELMAN

Seems like a solid line up, but I know most people would rather not roll with 3 starts from the same team. Though with Edelman being the top WR for them and Gronk being Gronk, I would be fine. Plus whenever one of them does something Brady will get points too.

I'm beginning to think I might be best to ride it out a week or two with my roster as is. With the hope that someone will lose someone to injury or deal with lack of production out of what they thought would be a starter.

Any thoughts?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 10:34 AM)pdub2005 Wrote: So I have a plethora of solid receivers, but all the guys in my league are trying to get Antonio Brown or Julio Jones for an RB1 or RB2.
I'm wondering if I should trade for Gronk with either Antonio Brown or Julio Jones.

The trade I was thinking of is:

Antonio Brown and Josh Hill for Gronk

Then I would roll with this line up

QB TOM BRADY
RB1 ALFRED MORRIS
RB2 CARLOS HYDE
WR1 JULIO JONES
WR2 EMMANUEL SANDERS
TE GRONK
FLEX JULIAN EDELMAN

Seems like a solid line up, but I know most people would rather not roll with 3 starts from the same team. Though with Edelman being the top WR for them and Gronk being Gronk, I would be fine. Plus whenever one of them does something Brady will get points too.

I'm beginning to think I might be best to ride it out a week or two with my roster as is. With the hope that someone will lose someone to injury or deal with lack of production out of what they thought would be a starter.

Any thoughts?

I'd look to add Danny Woodhead and/or Lance Dunbar to your team and sit Morris.

Both RB's that score like top 20 WRs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote