Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How smart are you? Take the quiz!
I was browsing on MSN and seen a quiz. Yes - one that doesn't ask you for an email address or anything but a good fun quiz! Claims to tell you your education level. I got 30 of 50 correct and said I had a bachelors degree. Well, I don't. I only have a certificate from a college in Logistics. However, I do read a lot and pay attention. So that helped me on the test. Plus, a few good guesses didn't hurt either.

Take a try.

http://definition.org/how-smart-are-you-quiz/1/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Got 34 right, but it felt like I got more than that.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
35/50, said I have a master's.. Lol! I'm just a guy that bumbled my way to a bachelor's degree.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Oh sit. So far, everyone has scored higher than me. Not a good post. Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(04-09-2017, 07:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Oh sit. So far, everyone has scored higher than me. Not a good post. Hilarious

Well, spell "shit" correctly and we'll throw a few bonus points at ya Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2017, 07:49 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, spell "shit" correctly and we'll throw a few bonus points at ya Smirk

I'm a Dog! I Sit! Cool

Reply/Quote
How Smart Are You? Take This Quiz to Find Out! I got 39 of 50 right

You are a master with that Master's degree.

Jokes on them, I didn't finish college...
Reply/Quote
34 out of 50. I didn't even go to college. I also guessed on about a third of the questions. Not a real accurate test. (And did I mention I've been drinking?) Cool
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
No need to call m Dr. Smarty, as this test is more about how much useless knowledge you retained from high school.
Reply/Quote
Well......I'm smarter than a tree full of owls, so..............I don't need no stinkin tests! LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
42 OF 50.....shoulda been at least 43....screwed up on the total bones in the human body by 10, I knew it was 206....didn't trust my gut...lol.

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2017, 09:54 AM)Wyche Wrote: 42 OF 50.....shoulda been at least 43....screwed up on the total bones in the human body by 10, I knew it was 206....didn't trust my gut...lol.

Ok, now you're just showing off! Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2017, 10:07 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Ok, now you're just showing off! Cool

LMAO ....to be fair, I started off in Athletic Training in college.....so, I REALLY should have gotten that one right.  I rolled with 216 instead....my memory ain't what it used to be. Wink

Reply/Quote
36/50. MA - and stunningly, I do have a MA.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
37/50, Masters Degree. 

Not a day of college here and i was distracted by answering the phone here at work while taking the test.

Just sayin'...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
47/50

Those BLEEPing literature questions get me every time.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2017, 09:54 AM)Wyche Wrote: 42 OF 50.....shoulda been at least 43....screwed up on the total bones in the human body by 10, I knew it was 206....didn't trust my gut...lol.

That one got me too, as I went with the birth number.  It pissed me off as 206 is only if every bone fuses together as they should.  I , for instance, have more than that as the ball of my foot never fused into one bone as it does for most.  Instead I have cartillage between the two halves.  Didn't even get partial credit, the bastards!
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2017, 06:25 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That one got me too, as I went with the birth number.  It pissed me off as 206 is only if every bone fuses together as they should.  I , for instance, have more than that as the ball of my foot never fused into one bone as it does for most.  Instead I have cartillage between the two halves.  Didn't even get partial credit, the bastards!

That qualifies you for a parking spot in front of Wal-Mart. Go get your tag!

Reply/Quote
35 for me

I jumped the gun on the bones to Wyche, soon as I clicked I was like damn they tricked me.
Reply/Quote
I got 40. But then I went back and retook and got them all. Then, I posted it on FaceBook. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote