Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the Bush family aided Planned Parenthood
http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2015/08/planned-parenthood-jeb-bush-wants-roll-back-his-fathers-legacy

As many of you know i don't like mother jones. And the only reason I used them is that I have heard of the conections to eugenics movement and the Bush family from other sources. Even though MJ writes this with ill intent its something that just shows what the Bush family has stood for ... I think these connections are important for everyone to understand.
How Lucie managed to make a Planned Parenthood thread every ***** day...
Oh look! A planned parenthood thread!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Eugenics!!!

Margaret Sanger!!!!!!

Rolleyes
Organ harvesting!
(08-13-2015, 12:21 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Eugenics!!!

Margaret Sanger!!!!!!

Rolleyes

Yawn
Yeah nothing to see here just mass eradication of the poor and minoroties by the wealthy Families.

And your darn straight i will post a thread on whomever supports this madness.

Planned parenthood could stop killing babies them harvesting their organs and then auctioning them off that should keep them out of the news.
(08-13-2015, 07:25 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah nothing to see here just mass eradication of the poor and minoroties by the wealthy Families.    

Planned parenthood could stop killing babies them harvesting their organs and then auctioning them off that should keep them out of the news.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-29873-1388439124-0.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-13-2015, 07:25 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah nothing to see here just mass eradication of the poor and minoroties by the wealthy Families.    

I killed a gopher with a stick one time.

Anyone have any kitten pictures?
(08-13-2015, 10:13 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I killed a gopher with a stick one time.

Here is our older cat Elvis.  He was a stray that someone had and we took him in about 4 years ago.  Next to him is Oliver.  I found him and another one in our yard at work two days ago and brought them home.  The other was re-homed and I think my son is keeping this one.

[Image: 11880206_10205502012684607_1894946448_n....e=55CF0B60]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
[Image: cute-kittens30.jpg]
You don't want to know where he works...... Ninja
[Image: doctor-cat-caturday-cat-saturday.jpg]
(08-12-2015, 09:51 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: How Lucie managed to make a Planned Parenthood thread every ***** day...

All these same people that complain about the Planned Parenthood threads always post in them.
(08-16-2015, 09:59 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: All these same people that complain about the Planned Parenthood threads always post in them.

It won't be long until someone shows up asking if hair follicles deserve individual rights.  
(08-13-2015, 10:13 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I killed a gopher with a stick one time.

[Image: funny-pictures-kitten-doc.jpg]