Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Beat the Same Routine
How do you guys beat the same routine day in and day out? Do you do something to take your mind off of the day? The same routine wake up work go to bed work again... so what do you guys and gals do to beat this routine?
Reply/Quote
Do something you've always wanted to try, be it food, an activity, or visiting a place. Back in the 90's I would call my friends up and we would get in my Jeep drive out to New Jersey or Long Island. When we felt hungry, we would exit the main road, head for the water, and accept whatever there was to offer. We ate at quite a few nice outdoor waterfront restaurants.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
When I find myself in a rut, I like to get out and pull off a quick bank robbery. Nothing gets the blood pumping like "stick 'em up!"
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
For me, routine exists for a reason, to get the optimum efficiency out of everything that needs to be done. Once things are done, do whatever you feel like. I'm at the stage in my life, whereas if I do not have a routine....I'm dead in the water Tongue
"In my mind, I'm already there"
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 08:16 PM)Edge Wrote: For me, routine exists for a reason, to get the optimum efficiency out of everything that needs to be done. Once things are done, do whatever you feel like. I'm at the stage in my life, whereas if I do not have a routine....I'm dead in the water Tongue

Yeah, I'm a fan of routine.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 07:55 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: When I find myself in a rut, I like to get out and pull off a quick bank robbery. Nothing gets the blood pumping like "stick 'em up!"

HAHHAHAA... I am watching Seinfeld right now and I am like life is never like that!!!!
Reply/Quote