Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Tell if a Political Party is Broken
https://nypost.com/2021/10/27/over-60-percent-of-republicans-will-use-trumps-truth-social-poll/

Ok ok the parallels with the movie Idiocracy we’ve experienced the last few years were not a flash in the pan.

One of the two major parties in our entirely broken two party system has gone totally insane.

I’d love to hear a logical argument as to why I should be happy for my country that 60% of the GOP say they will use a social media site created by a pathological liar that is called Truth Social. You can not make this stuff up. This is real life.

The easily inflamed cult-like following of a conman who thinks everybody is out to get them continue to get played like a bunch of fools.

I mean seriously. A pathological liar who tried to usurp power and destroy our democracy not even a year ago. Starting a website called Truth Social. And the GOP is going to flock to it.

We’re screwed until this two party system is dismantled and common sense and common decency makes a come back.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 12:51 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: https://nypost.com/2021/10/27/over-60-percent-of-republicans-will-use-trumps-truth-social-poll/

Ok ok the parallels with the movie Idiocracy we’ve experienced the last few years we’re not a flash in the pan.

One of the two major parties in our entirely broken two party system has gone totally insane.

I’d love to hear a logical argument as to why I should be happy for my country that 60% of the GOP say they will use a social media site created by a pathological liar that is called Truth Social. You can not make this stuff up. This is real life.

The easily inflamed cult-like following of a conman who thinks everybody is out to get them continue to get played like a bunch of fools.

I mean seriously. A pathological liar who tried to usurp power and destroy our democracy not even a year ago. Starting a website called Truth Social. And the GOP is going to flock to it.

We’re screwed until this two party system is dismantled and common sense and common decency makes a come back.

Oh "both sides" something...something...

This is what I get when people say I'm the one who is being snowballed and believing whatever I'm told while they post their "Trump Train" memes and accuse fact checkers of being the real liars.

Anyone who dares question them they assume blindly believes everything the disagree with whether they have facts/sources or not.

All that said Truth Social is doomed from the start just like every other business DJT touches.  It will lack an informed start and be bogged down with lawsuits and failures.

And his cult will blame "big media" and "big tech" because they don't believe Trump can fail since Trump told them he never loses or fails.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 12:51 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: https://nypost.com/2021/10/27/over-60-percent-of-republicans-will-use-trumps-truth-social-poll/

Ok ok the parallels with the movie Idiocracy we’ve experienced the last few years were not a flash in the pan.

I'm going to "truth" this comment on Truth Social. Maybe I'll get a few "Re-truths" out of the deal, which will make me feel like a big manly man.

(Yes, tweets and retweets are literally called truths and re-truths on that ridiculous website. At least that's what Trumps seems to want them to be called based on his trademarking requests).

I also like this part:
Quote:The new social media platform is being touted as a place for “open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating against political ideology.” But in one major glitch, the platform’s terms of service also forbid all users from “disparaging, tarnishing ... us and/or the Site,” which would presumably include any criticism of the former president.

Beautiful. Gotta protect my Freedom of Speech or whatever.
Reply/Quote