Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How to fix the Steelers
[Image: f8j8u9.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: f8j8u9.jpg]
LOL
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:52 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: LOL

No debate from Steelers fans.

They know what's up. Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 02:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No debate from Steelers fans.

They know what's up. Cool

Well, they're probably also still celebrating their "Super Bowl" win from yesterday. ThumbsUp

I get it now; I know now where they're coming from when they used to say to us way back when we were more worried about beating the Steelers than winning the division or a playoff game or a Super Bowl. It's weird seeing it from the other side like this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 02:53 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, they're probably also still celebrating their "Super Bowl" win from yesterday. ThumbsUp

I get it now; I know now where they're coming from when they used to say to us way back when we were more worried about beating the Steelers than winning the division or a playoff game or a Super Bowl. It's weird seeing it from the other side like this.

But we admitted it.  we weren't going anywhere and we knew it, so we hoped for those rare victories against the Steelers.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 02:53 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, they're probably also still celebrating their "Super Bowl" win from yesterday. ThumbsUp

(12-14-2015, 03:18 PM)michaelsean Wrote: But we admitted it.  we weren't going anywhere and we knew it, so we hoped for those rare victories against the Steelers.

But the Bengals have done this before.  Dominant, in control of the division.  Playoff bound.  Even beat the Steelers.

Somehow Bengals fans are never able to handle the success.

Or the eventual disappointment.   Sad
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: But the Bengals have done this before.  Dominant, in control of the division.  Playoff bound.  Even beat the Steelers.

Well, maybe if the Steelers stop injuring our best players, we'd be able to avoid the disappointment.

The only thing i don't understand is why they don't do this to the Patriots? There's a cheating team that NO ONE outside of New England would cry if the Steelers took out their best players. 
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, maybe if the Steelers stop injuring our best players, we'd be able to avoid the disappointment.

The only thing i don't understand is why they don't do this to the Patriots? There's a cheating team that NO ONE outside of New England would cry if the Steelers took out their best players. 

Because no one from the league office cares about the Bengals players.  Sad
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, maybe if the Steelers stop injuring our best players, we'd be able to avoid the disappointment.

No one outside of Cincy cares about Palmer, Eifert or that punter.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: But the Bengals have done this before.  Dominant, in control of the division.  Playoff bound.  Even beat the Steelers.

Fans can't handle the success or disappointment?  How is that?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Da fuq? Just how are the fans not able to handle the success?
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:56 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Da fuq? Just how are the fans not able to handle the success?

Remember when you dove forward untouched and fumbled the ball against SD?

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:56 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Da fuq? Just how are the fans not able to handle the success?

Yeah, that was an unfair statement. Bengal fans have never even experienced team success to mishandle it.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:59 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Yeah, that was an unfair statement. Bengal fans have never even experienced team success to mishandle it.

That's 'cause unlike Steeler fans, we stay with the team even during the bad years. We don't jump from winner to winner like the bandwagon, er Steeler fans do. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Somewhere out there, Andy Dalton is giving this thread a thumbs up....

Or maybe not..
Reply/Quote

Because the steelers are the Patriots BITCHES. They wouldn't dare even raise their voice to them. 

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Fans can't handle the success or disappointment?  How is that?

That's just a little insight into the mind of a typical Steelers fan. They actually think they have something to do with anything. Like they're a part of the team.

Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

Reply/Quote
I'm disappointed, I really thought this thread would be about this.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25331922/dead-body-discovered-in-porta-potty-outside-of-bengals-stadium

Seems like a good fix for all things steelers, players or fans.  Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 09:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Because the steelers are the Patriots BITCHES. They wouldn't dare even raise their voice to them. 

Thats too bad for you the Steelers are the Pats bitches because they take it out on the bengals.

The bengals are the Steelers bitches.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's just a little insight into the mind of a typical Steelers fan. They actually think they have something to do with anything. Like they're a part of the team.

Hilarious LMAO Hilarious LMAO

So Steeler fans can't handle success because they think they are part of the team?

Then you obviously think you're a part of your team because you clearly can't handle failure.  Players hate to lose ya know.
Reply/Quote