Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How to fix the Steelers
(12-15-2015, 09:58 PM)6andcounting Wrote: That fact that the opposing team's fans are leading the chants at the away stadium is the only joke worth a laugh.
Not really...  The whole "every white guy that catches a ball in flight is Heath Miller" thing is way funnier.

At least you maroons don't yell "Heath" when Ben takes the snap out of the shotgun.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 11:15 PM)jason Wrote: Not really...  The whole "every white guy that catches a ball in flight is Heath Miller" thing is way funnier.

At least you maroons don't yell "Heath" when Ben takes the snap out of the shotgun.

All white people look the same.

Except gingers, but they're neither white nor people.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 09:41 PM)jason Wrote: It's funny... Tyler Eifert was able to rattle off a big chunk of yards, and drag the whole Pittsburgh secondary 5 yards while he was concussed.  The only thing funnier than that, is you jabronis yelling "Heath" every time a white guy catches the ball.

I would dare to say 75% of their "fans" wouldn't know Heath, if he walked up and smacked them. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 08:41 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: I would dare to say 75% of their "fans" wouldn't know Heath, if he walked up and smacked them. 

How does this make any sense?

Fans would easily chant "HEEEEATH!!!" if they ever saw him. The issue would be that every white guy over 6 foot tall would have "HEEEEATH!!!" chanted at them when they walk by.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 09:02 AM)6andcounting Wrote: How does this make any sense?

Fans would easily chant "HEEEEATH!!!" if they ever saw him. The issue would be that every white guy over 6 foot tall would have "HEEEEATH!!!" chanted at them when they walk by.

Hilarious
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 11:44 PM)6andcounting Wrote: All white people look the same.

Except gingers, but they're neither white nor people.
Touche LOL
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote