Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to fix this mess?
(11-22-2019, 06:57 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: that does not but waste all of next year and those players time.....  If he goes 0-16 fire his ass the moment the clock expires. on game 16

I have a problem doing that to ZT as he came into this season behind all other recently hired HC other than the Dolphins coach. ZT got screwed basically as a HC. He couldn't find a DC. He had less time to prepare for the draft. He had less time to review tape of his current players, etc.. He didn't have the time to properly get things in order. That is why I would give him early into next season to show what he can do if he has the time to do what he loss this past season. But if the season starts off 0-4 get him out of here. 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:31 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: ML can always present the argument that he was essentially handcuffed the whole time here. And it is very believable. 

This is a genius ploy because then there will now be a market for all his old players he wants to reunite with. Comp picks ahoy!
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 11:15 PM)TKUHL Wrote: What would you do to fix this team this off season. Here’s the catch, it has to be somewhat realistic. As in something MB may actually do.

My list will be pretty short considering the rules.

1. Don’t draft a QB! At least not this year. I would trade Dalton (if the Saints are willing) for Teddy Bridgewater. He would be an upgrade over anyone we have now unless Dolegala comes in and balls out. May have to throw in an extra late pick to the trade, who knows.

2. Build the lines in the draft as much as possible. LBers too.

3. FA’s has to be a priority. Unlikely though.

3. Fire the D Coordinator.

4. Let Zac know it’s either calling plays as a OC or he needs to give it up.

This may be too much for a MB wish list. But it’s not out of the realm of possibility with him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote