Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to post a picture?
Need help posting a picture that doesn't have a URL? I just want to insert a saved picture. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 12:10 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Need help posting a picture that doesn't have a URL?  I just want to insert a saved picture.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

I'm social media stupid, but I think if you have an account such as Facebook, you can upload your picture there, then it has a URL
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't think so bro. I think you have to upload them first and get a link. I did that for my avatar back in the day. imgbb.com, imgur.com, postimages.org, etc. are all free. It takes a bit of trial and error to see which ones work, tho. Good luck.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 12:10 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Need help posting a picture that doesn't have a URL?  I just want to insert a saved picture.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

You can upload the image to a site like imgur.com, which will give you a link to use...or you can use the 'attachment' feature located at the very bottom of the post editor by clicking 'choose file' and adding your image.
Reply/Quote