Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to tell when they are lying in the last debate
Now, when I first saw this I immediately made the joke in my head of "when they open their mouths". Which, I suppose, really isn't a joke with these two. But I figured I would share the article regardless.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/final-debate-2016-lying-politicians-214370#ixzz4NYnUlYcz
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
I thought, "Their lips are moving."
(10-19-2016, 04:24 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Now, when I first saw this I immediately made the joke in my head of "when they open their mouths". Which, I suppose, really isn't a joke with these two. But I figured I would share the article regardless.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/10/final-debate-2016-lying-politicians-214370#ixzz4NYnUlYcz
I know it wasn't you, but there were several here that wrote this off as hogwash or super powers when SSF spoke of having experience in using these techniques.
I imagine they'll rebuff this, as well.

Nahhhh....they won't.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(10-20-2016, 11:52 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I know it wasn't you, but there were several here that wrote this off as hogwash or super powers when SSF spoke of having experience in using these techniques.
I imagine they'll rebuff this, as well.

Nahhhh....they won't.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Slightly different.  SSF knew the TRUTH! And these people don't scream at strangers to leave and never come back.   Smirk

Truth is, everyone has a "tell" and if you know them well enough or long enough you'll get it. Especially politicians.

Some are more universal than others as the article explains.

(I just never knew asking someone what time it was was one of them. You learn something new every day. )
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-21-2016, 09:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: Slightly different.  SSF knew the TRUTH! And these people don't scream at strangers to leave and never come back.   Smirk

Truth is, everyone has a "tell" and if you know them well enough or long enough you'll get it. Especially politicians.

Some are more universal than others as the article explains.

(I just never knew asking someone what time it was was one of them. You learn something new every day. )
Not to derail further, but asking the time is a tactic to judge a potential target's wealth.
Whether they check their cell phone or watch, either can be an indicator of wealth.
It also gives an idea of the targets willingness to comply.
Regardless, I apologize for my previous post coming off more abrasive than I intended.
I was deliriously tried, last night, and had another post come out the same way.

As far as observation on the debates, my wife and I had been watching Trumps body language.
The second debate was very telling, with the way he posturred, and loomed behind Hillary.
I don't think that was a good idea, because it come off as aggressive, and reinforced the sexual assault claims.