Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How was your celebration?!?
Ok guys I'm gonna admit it....after Evan kicked the game winner, my son and I cried like babies! What an unbelievable run.....now, on the the Super Bowl! Who Dey baby! Tiger Tiger
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm a bit of an over-stimulated wreck, but I expected them to win. I've already gone from "god I just hope they make the playoffs" to "multiple super bowls, or we blew it." Never let it say that my mind can't change.
Reply/Quote
Screaming, scaring the dogs, accidentally smacking one in the head and then crying.

In that order. She's a-ok, by the way...
Reply/Quote
I was watching it on my phone because I let the living room tv go right before halftime and was worried we’re were going to get blown out. Only kept watching because they didn’t score lol.

My hands are still red and stinging after Evan kicked the game winner.
Reply/Quote
I ugly cried, slipped on the hardwood running around like a madman, and got jumped on by my 90 lb dog. :lol:

Reply/Quote
I had so much confidence throughout the whole game they'd do it, but I was pacing during OT. That last drive, they kept running plays. Was having some severe 2015 flashbacks and my heart was about to explode. The relief when Shooter knocked it through was amazing. Threw my hands up and screamed "who dey" louder that I've maybe ever screamed before. Didn't spill popcorn, though. That was behind me.

So excited, can't even express. My phone is blowing up from all the friends who know I'm a Bengals fan, whether they are as well or not.
Reply/Quote
[Image: picked-the-wrong-week-to-stop-sniffing-glue-gif-2.gif]

PICKED THE WRONG WEEK TO STOP SNIFFIN GLUE!

Reply/Quote
Still in shock. Dazed.
Reply/Quote
Cheered with my family and sent out some Who Dey texts as Who Dey texts were incoming. I loved this victory and I'm trying to remain calm because I want a Super Bowl win.
Reply/Quote
Yeeeeeessssss!!!!!! Tiger

So drunk, and so happy!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:39 PM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: Ok guys I'm gonna admit it....after Evan kicked the game winner, my son and I cried like babies! What an unbelievable run.....now, on the the Super Bowl! Who Dey baby! Tiger Tiger

I got my tears out against the Raiders. This one was just jumping up and down, screaming like a maniac and hugging my buddy. After the game I quickly called my Dad who was also ecstatic, and my Mom...who fell asleep when it was 21-3.

When I started yelling Who-Dey at her, she screamed "THEY WON???" and instantly starting screaming lol. What a moment.

Who Dey
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Yea I cried on this one. My buddy called me, I answered and couldn't talk so I hung up the phone. I recorded it but probably won't be posting it. WHO DEY!!!!
Reply/Quote
I actually have been quiet because I’m still in disbelief.

I did cry in the closet for a minute though.
Reply/Quote
I was a basket case the last 20 minutes of the game lol but stood up, clapped, teared up, hugged and kissed my wife, hugged and kissed our baby bump and the four (our dog as well) of us took a picture Big Grin

[Image: AFC-Champs.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Waking up at 4 am to watch it live on my laptop. Muted quarters 2 and 3. I coul'dn't stand Romo cumming every time Mahommes had the ball.

Reply/Quote
I went to softball practice at halftime and had it on the radio. When they won I ran around our indoor facility and cried like the 13-14 year old girls I coach. Not because of the win but because my Dad passed a couple years ago and I wish he was here to see this. Whodey Pops!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:55 PM)wanga Wrote: Still in shock. Dazed.
No emotions yet either

Reply/Quote
It’s still going on. I’ll let you know in the morning.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
It's still going!
[Image: oh-my-god-scream.gif]
[Image: In3T9Z.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:06 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I was a basket case the last 20 minutes of the game lol but stood up, clapped, teared up, hugged and kissed my wife, hugged and kissed our baby bump and the four (our dog as well) of us took a picture Big Grin

[Image: AFC-Champs.png]

Nice, thanks for sharing.

Who Dey!
Reply/Quote