Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How was your celebration?!?
(01-30-2022, 08:39 PM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: Ok guys I'm gonna admit it....after Evan kicked the game winner, my son and I cried like babies!  What an unbelievable run.....now, on the the Super Bowl!  Who Dey baby!   Tiger  Tiger

I cried harder than I thought I would. It all feels like a dream. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:39 PM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: Ok guys I'm gonna admit it....after Evan kicked the game winner, my son and I cried like babies!  What an unbelievable run.....now, on the the Super Bowl!  Who Dey baby!   Tiger  Tiger

I just put my arms in the air and said YES at the top of my lungs and both my parents loved it as well.

My Mom's Birthday today. They never cared about the Bengals or even football until now. Now they are rooting for us all the way 
and my Mom loves the Bengals, everything about them. Converted Bengals fans at 67 and 64 after never even loving the sport at 
all. Go figure. Drinkin' brewskies now in immense celebration. You know me.

Cheers
Reply/Quote
Shot off fireworks here in Lexington. WHO DEY BOYS AFC CHAMPS!!!!!!!
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
No voice, lots of beer still left to be had. Just got a text from my dad in his mid 70s saying "who dey". Not sure how his heart handled the game when mine barely did. I've had to teach him a lot about Burrow this year because he gave up on the Bungles after 50 years.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:15 PM)Bengals4life Wrote: I cried harder than I thought I would. It all feels like a dream. 

It does. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 09:06 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I was a basket case the last 20 minutes of the game lol but stood up, clapped, teared up, hugged and kissed my wife, hugged and kissed our baby bump and the four (our dog as well) of us took a picture Big Grin

[Image: AFC-Champs.png]

That’s a great picture.Happy day for Bengals fans! Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
Great pic Truck!

My house was the same as last week - I just sit there stunned while my wife jumps up and down yelling. This is just unreal. I am loving this.
Now go get the Lombardi
Reply/Quote
I was in tears for at least 45 minutes after the kick. Just starting to get my nerves back to normal.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Honestly,I think at this point,all of us are still just still a little bit in shock.Just give it a little more time and it will finally sink in.Let’s enjoy this ride Bengals Board.It’s been a long time.Who Dey!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote