Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How worried should we be about the 2 Division Loses?
(10-24-2022, 04:30 PM)TheFan Wrote: We have Bills and Chiefs. Is ours really much different outside of those 2 games? 

I think the last half of the Bengals schedule is as tough,or tougher than any team in the league.They have to win these next 4 games.
Reply/Quote
Browns will be fired up and desperate. Going to be a hard game. I’m worried about Garrett and keeping Joe B healthy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Very if we lose to the Browns, my gut is we are playing for wild card kiss home field advantage good bye
Reply/Quote
With the Ravens you get the feeling they are papering over the cracks, they can’t stay healthy and always seem a play or two from shooting themselves in the dick.

With us we do have a hard schedule but we have the Chiefs number, Brady will be an emotional wreck after his ex wife changes the Netflix password and who knows Watson could have had another 10 accusers come forward by December.

If we play like we did yesterday back up corners or not the division and a whole lot more is ours we just need to take it week by week.
Reply/Quote
One game at a time. We will be fine to just focus on the opponent for the week. Not the end of the world if we don't make the playoffs but I really hope we do. Burrow seems to be getting his stride back.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 09:36 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: I think the last half of the Bengals schedule is as tough,or tougher than any team in the league.They have to win these next 4 games.

Outside of Chiefs and Bills who do you consider tougher then any average NFL game? 

Browns, Steelers, Panthers should all be wins. Tampa and Patriots are both a mess. Browns aren't a good team. Baltimore and Tennessee are okay but flawed teams that we should beat as well. We dug a whole by losing to Pitt on a fluke but we will likely be favored in every game but 2. 
Reply/Quote
Obviously those losses make winning out in the division important. It's an "any given Sunday" league and they've left themselves little margin to deal with the bad bounces.

Cleveland isn't good but they're a tougher match-up than the Saints, for example. That game showed that if the Bengals aren't sound in all three phases for four quarters they could easily put themselves in a hole that will be hard to dig out of.

We've got a gauntlet coming up at the end of the season. It would be much better to have a game or two in hand when approaching that. The January rematch with the Ravens will be YUGE.
Reply/Quote
Makes every division game a must win. Hopefully someone else in the division beats the ravens and the game on Jan 8 could be huge.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 04:01 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: How worried should we be about the 2 Division loses that we should have actually won?

I would feel a lot better about playoff chances if we had at least one win from our division at this juncture!

WHO DEY!!

We don't have time to worry about what has been done. Take each game one at a time and try to win the rest of them should be the focus. In general the NFL as a whole looks weak outside of KC, Buffalo, and Philly. And even KC lost to Indy.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 04:01 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: How worried should we be about the 2 Division loses that we should have actually won?

I would feel a lot better about playoff chances if we had at least one win from our division at this juncture!

WHO DEY!!

VERY WORRIED

Bengals have to beat Steelers, beat Ravens and beat Browns TWICE just finish above .500 at 4-2 against AFC NORTH.  

SO BENGALS BETTER WIN AT CLEVELAND or they fall to 0-3 in the Division and that STINKS. 

GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 04:12 PM)Synric Wrote: The rest of the Ravens schedule is a cake walk compared to the Bengals.

Bucs, Saints, Panthers, Jags, Broncos, Steelers, Browns, Falcons, Steelers, Bengals.

Not really sure how anyone can pencil Baltimore to win any of those games given how they've blown leads and played down to competition.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 09:36 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: I think the last half of the Bengals schedule is as tough,or tougher than any team in the league.They have to win these next 4 games.

It's really not though. 

Tennessee benefits from playing in the AFC South. They're not that good.

New England isn't good. 

Division opponents are winnable.

Tampa doesn't look as advertised.

The only two tough games are Buffalo and KC.
Reply/Quote
Im more concerned about the resulting conference record than I am the division record. It's really only a head to head with Baltimore we should be worried about on the division record front, but the conference record is far more likely to come into it when we're talking about tiebreaker deficit.
Reply/Quote

WHO DEY!!

I think Bengals beat the Steelers and get at least one win against the Browns.
I think the division could come down to the final Bengals-Ravens game.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote