Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hu Dey
Hu Dey Beer is for sale until 5pm in limited quantities. If you are able to get to the brewery, go get yourself a six pack. They will not be sold outside of today (a missed opportunity, in my opinion).

[Image: 9ca89433-648c-447d-8451-cef76eb67766-HuD...&auto=webp]

Hu Dey Beer
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If only I didn't have to go home before attending the pep rally tonight...
Reply/Quote
Don't waste your time, the line of cars is outrageous!
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 05:27 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Hu Dey Beer is for sale until 5pm in limited quantities. If you are able to get to the brewery, go get yourself a six pack. They will not be sold outside of today (a missed opportunity, in my opinion).

Hu Dey Beer
Damn, thats terrible.  C'est la vie.  

Thanks for the heads up.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 05:41 PM)wcu Wrote: Damn, thats terrible.  C'est la vie.  

Thanks for the heads up.

Souvenirs. Somewhere, I still have a beer can from the BRM world series.

Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 05:27 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Hu Dey Beer is for sale until 5pm in limited quantities. If you are able to get to the brewery, go get yourself a six pack. They will not be sold outside of today (a missed opportunity, in my opinion).

Hu Dey Beer
wait what?  1 day sale? do they not like money?
Reply/Quote
My life long dream of being able to taste non 30 year old Hu Dey Beer is being crushed right now =(
Reply/Quote
Man being an hour away and at work sucks.
Reply/Quote
"At first, the brewery said once the cans are gone, they’re gone, but they later announced a few retail establishments will have them after Monday.

That list will be posted either Monday night or Tuesday.

FOX19 NOW will share the list once it’s available.

#WhoDey"

https://www.fox19.com/2022/02/07/heres-how-get-your-hu-dey-beers-super-bowl/
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 06:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: wait what?  1 day sale? do they not like money?

I think they do.  Probably taking the artificial scarcity approach to increase demand and sell it all as fast as possible.  The faster it clears the shelves the more money they make.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 06:32 PM)KenAndersonsCoffee Wrote: "At first, the brewery said once the cans are gone, they’re gone, but they later announced a few retail establishments will have them after Monday.

That list will be posted either Monday night or Tuesday.

FOX19 NOW will share the list once it’s available.

#WhoDey"

https://www.fox19.com/2022/02/07/heres-how-get-your-hu-dey-beers-super-bowl/

This.  Thanks for posting.  Came here to make sure it was!  I saw the same thing.  Their original announcement said just at the dock for sales, and then they replied to their own post on fb a short time after saying a few retail establishments.  I almost wonder if they've had some supply chain issues with this.  The way it came out last minute before the game and then the limited release.  These things will sell like crazy.  
Reply/Quote
How do they **** this up so bad? I mean seriously, they should have been canning the second the Bengals beat the Chiefs. They should still be canning right now and just continue to sell it even after the Super Bowl. Man, talk about dropping the ball.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 09:53 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: How do they **** this up so bad? I mean seriously, they should have been canning the second the Bengals beat the Chiefs. They should still be canning right now and just continue to sell it even after the Super Bowl. Man, talk about dropping the ball.

Yeah, I head that they were still canning it while people were in line today. A friend said he was in line @ 12:30; a half hour before the sale started, and he finally got his at around 4:00, when they said there were only a few dozen six-packs left.

Unless this was a tease, and there will be a less limited run releasing soon, it was really off the mark.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
Someone send me one to AZ. Hurry!
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2022, 09:53 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: How do they **** this up so bad? I mean seriously, they should have been canning the second the Bengals beat the Chiefs. They should still be canning right now and just continue to sell it even after the Super Bowl. Man, talk about dropping the ball.

They'll probably release the Super Bowl Champion version instead.  Wink
Reply/Quote
Was anyone around the last time they ran these.... Was it like this then? cause there seems to be these older cans everywhere.

Its soiled some of my excitement.
Reply/Quote
Talk about a marketing fail. They could be selling these in every household.
Reply/Quote
Smaller breweries have releases like this monthly. I used to go to Listermann often to wait in line for an hour and get their latest release, and it was almost always worth the wait. I know that Hudepohl does the same thing with the “dock sales”, and from what I understand, it works well for them.

They had to understand that this beer would be a hotter commodity than the ‘Don’t Talk Shit About Norwood’ IPA though. It was more than a typical release, and would garner more demand from the entire region, and not just from a group of 1000 beer snobs.

Hopefully they plan on doing a wider release. If not, it’s a huge failure on their part.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
I mean, c'mon man, they would have to know that even people who don't drink Hudepohl would have their coolers full of this stuff for their Super Bowl parties. Total fail.
Reply/Quote