Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hubbard in a boot
Damn
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2019, 06:18 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Should have never brought that idol back from Hawaii !!

[Image: th?id=OIP.scHa9ZO3ep0QEZJlHssZCwHaF0&pid...=222&h=175]

It sucks that I knew exactly what you were talking about when you posted this without the help of the 2nd post. I feel older now.

(09-23-2019, 06:28 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: [Image: th?id=OIP.v9ElG2x28_qJklIhTriz6wAAAA&pid...=300&h=300]

It really sucks with EK because growing up he was the Dogs hero. Jumping bikes over my friends, over trash cans, etc. I had the toys too. My mom even made me an Evil Knievel suit (which has disappeared, thank GOD! But it was very cool back then and it looked like the one pictured, but not leather, all fabric). LOL 

She loved me.

(09-23-2019, 07:16 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Damn

And this is the final answer Regiscians. What we got here is a "Damn" curse. All the above possibility curses mentioned are probable, but the "Damn" curse applies to whichever it is. Unless it's the "Go Long" curse, because no priest, no medium, no nothing can ever remove that one. If it's the "Go Long" curse, we're all screwed. Well, not literally but you know what I mean.  Nervous

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote