Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hubbard looks like a steal !
This kid is strong and he balled out tonight !
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I was very impressed. This wasn't some Will Clarke getting a sack performance, you can just tell that Hubbard has something special. This defensive line is DEEP and good. I still think Lawson will make noise as the year goes on
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 02:16 AM)Brimey Wrote: I was very impressed. This wasn't some Will Clarke getting a sack performance, you can just tell that Hubbard has something special. This defensive line is DEEP and good. I still think Lawson will make noise as the year goes on

Yep both of them are gonna make some noise before it's over.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hubbard was overshadowed at Ohio State by the Bosa brothers. Anybody who regularly watched tOSU games though was aware of the type of player Hubbard is. I would've been fine with Bengals taking him in the 2nd round, but still shocked he somehow fell to them in the 3rd round. Bonus is he is a Cincinnati kid pumped to be playing for the Bengals, so shouldn't be in any hurry to chase money to another team come second contract time.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 02:10 AM)Trademark Wrote: This kid is strong and he balled out tonight !

Yep. Starting to really play more with his eyes and getting a feel....Was super aggressive in pre-season and ran by some plays but he's really starting to trust himself now......Huge steal getting this guy.....
Reply/Quote