Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hubbard returning to form
Over the last 4 games he has
3.5 sacks
6 tackles for loss
7 QB hits
3 tipped passes

Still need some more pass pressure from the DTs, but at least it is not all just on Hendrickson.
Reply/Quote
Hubbard has been coming along. It's nice to see him producing. He's got 5 sacks at the halfway point and seems to be getting better each week. It will be nice if he and Hendrickson continue on this path and both of our starting DEs end up with 10+ sacks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It is nice to see him start to show up again. I don't expect him to be a world beater, but I expect him to at least be a solid Michael Johnson-type player.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 02:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Over the last 4 games he has
3.5 sacks
6 tackles for loss
7 QB hits
3 tipped passes

Still need some more pass pressure from the DTs, but at least it is not all just on Hendrickson.

Glad to see Hubbard getting in on the action. I don’t have stats to back up but from a simple eye test I agree we need more pressure from our DTs. Pressure always seems to come from the edge with no push directly in the QB’s face.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 07:52 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It is nice to see him start to show up again. I don't expect him to be a world beater, but I expect him to at least be a solid Michael Johnson-type player.

Tbh, I think Hubbard is a better pass rusher than MJ.

Outside of that fluke 11.5 sack year where he feasted on backups, MJ was a very mediocre pass rusher. Dingleberry was better.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2021, 12:45 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Tbh, I think Hubbard is a better pass rusher than MJ.

Outside of that fluke 11.5 sack year where he feasted on backups, MJ was a very mediocre pass rusher. Dingleberry was better.

He also is better V the run.

MJ was always a strong DE in the run game, but Hubbard (as the metrics, stats AND eye test have shown) is even better, legit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote