Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hubbard to IR
Bengals.com just posted Hubbard has been placed on IR with elbow injury.
https://www.bengals.com/news/sam-hubbard-placed-on-reserve-injured
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just saw this in my phone. Sad day. The players who play well can’t seem to stay healthy!
Reply/Quote
Good News: At least we probabbly won't have to listen to Carlos Dunlap cry and act completely unproffesional in interviews for the next few weeks.

Bad News: This sucks.
Reply/Quote
Someone must have put a voodoo curse on this DL.

Reply/Quote
All freak injuries to, nothing that better strength and conditioning could have prevented. So, yeah just bad luck, really.
Reply/Quote
sigh

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
This DL is just getting hammered with injuries.

Bright side is, this was a lost season from the start.

Down side, injuries will give an excuse to make no changes to the coaching staff.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The is the 3 week IR? Or the real deal IR?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2020, 01:45 PM)jason Wrote: The is the 3 week IR? Or the real deal IR?

3 weeks.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Time for Andrew Brown to step up as a Nickle DT
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2020, 12:55 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Just saw this in my phone. Sad day. The players who play well can’t seem to stay healthy!

And also Hubbard can't either Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2020, 01:45 PM)jason Wrote: The is the 3 week IR? Or the real deal IR?

the injury is not thought to be season-ending if that is what you are asking.  Sam could be back anytime after 3 weeks 

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
So I wonder what would happen if a couple of hundred people showed up with sage at PBS, and attempted to sage the field and all the facilities, because I think that is what it is going to take. There's some bad juju going on in that place.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2020, 02:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So I wonder what would happen if a couple of hundred people showed up with sage at PBS, and attempted to sage the field and all the facilities, because I think that is what it is going to take. There's some bad juju going on in that place.

Mike would get wind, ban any lighters or matches upon entry, and then set up a booth to purchase a single matchstick for $9.99.
Reply/Quote
I saw it happen in game. He was blocked low and fell forward and when he put out his arm to break his fall it looked like his left elbow hyperextended. He jumped up holding his arm and ran off the field. It was easy to miss in game but I just happened to be watching him on the play and ran the play back in slo mo to see how it looked.
Reply/Quote
It seems that this year it is the DL that is the position group eradicated by injury. Every year it seems we get a position group wiped out. Last year WR got hammered.
Reply/Quote
If it weren't for bad news.
Reply/Quote
This team is just snake bit.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2020, 01:55 PM)J24 Wrote: Time for Andrew Brown to step up as a Nickle DT

And other good news is they brought in a guy named Christmas, brother of Lloyd Christmas from Dumb and Dumber??
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2020, 02:53 PM)pally Wrote: the injury is not thought to be season-ending if that is what you are asking.  Sam could be back anytime after 3 weeks 

That takes the sting off of it a lil bit... It's a damn shame this is happening to the line. I think the secondary is solid, and the LBs don't look like flaming hot garbage this year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote