Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hubbard to IR
(10-15-2020, 04:08 PM)hoosierbengal Wrote: I saw it happen in game. He was blocked low and fell forward and when he put out his arm to break his fall it looked like his left elbow hyperextended. He jumped up holding his arm and ran off the field. It was easy to miss in game but I just happened to be watching him on the play and ran the play back in slo mo to see how it looked.

Just to extrapolate in this a bit for everyone. Since there has been no surgery and doesn’t sound like there’s any scheduled, there is no structural damage that can’t heal with just time. A sprained joint is usually a 4-6 week healing on the low end.
Reply/Quote
Yes this is frustrating news about Hubbard.I was really impressed by the coverage skills this secondary has displayed.Also the LB position being better.Just curious to see how this unit could perform with everybody healthy for a change.Good to hear though that it’s probably not season ending.Likely a few weeks.
Reply/Quote
The NFL Network ticker just said the Bengals are bringing in Margus Hunt for a visit.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Did I miss the corresponding roster move?
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2020, 04:08 PM)hoosierbengal Wrote: I saw it happen in game. He was blocked low and fell forward and when he put out his arm to break his fall it looked like his left elbow hyperextended. He jumped up holding his arm and ran off the field. It was easy to miss in game but I just happened to be watching him on the play and ran the play back in slo mo to see how it looked.

Saw the same play, sucks. Love Hubbard and his effort. Dude is one of my fave Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2020, 09:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Saw the same play, sucks. Love Hubbard and his effort. Dude is one of my fave Bengals.

Same here!! He is my wife’s favorite also lol
Reply/Quote
They jinxed Sam with all the damn Bud Light billboards all over town with him on them. Almost like the Madden cover curse.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote