Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huber is Back
Personally I think Huber should be paid both AJ's and Geno's last year salary.. He did a LOT more for the team..  Anyone care to dispute that? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 10:30 AM)grampahol Wrote: Personally I think Huber should be paid both AJ's and Geno's last year salary.. He did a LOT more for the team..  Anyone care to dispute that? 

Base on Last year AJ should have donated his salary
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 10:30 AM)grampahol Wrote: Personally I think Huber should be paid both AJ's and Geno's last year salary.. He did a LOT more for the team..  Anyone care to dispute that? 

Yeah, I don't think Geno deserves that kind of hate. He played with a torn rotator cuff all season because we were out of DT's.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 10:34 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, I don't think Geno deserves that kind of hate. He played with a torn rotator cuff all season because we were out of DT's.

Huber woulda played with his broken jaw if the coaches woulda let him! Ninja
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 10:49 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Huber woulda played with his broken jaw if the coaches woulda let him! Ninja

And would have deserved credit for it.... Wink
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2021, 04:54 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Our MVP from 2020 is back... Sarcasm

As a Bengal Fan since 1968,  Huber is probably best punter in Bengals history.  He has played many seasons, and he is pretty good.  With Huber, you don't worry about the punting game.  Any hockey fans on here ?  How important is it to get the puck away from your net, or in football the ball away from your goal line.  Huber is very good at putting the other team far away from scoring, and THAT is DEFENSE.  Huber is KEY to our DEFENSE. 

They resigned the long snapper of a few years also.  So the long snapper to Huber stays the same, so no snaps that the punter has to chase. Good clean crisp Punts. Very few mistakes in Bengals punting game, a Bengals strong point. 

KEEPING SAME LONG SNAPPER AND PUNTER IS HUGE. Great Re-Signing.  Harris to Huber. You do NOT give NFL quarterbacks a short field all game, they will kill you. Make the NFL QBs have to go 80 or 90 yards. Harris to Huber is KEY to doing just that.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2021, 05:17 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Love Huber and hopes he punts as long as he wants here. He’s a Cincinnati legend.

Yeah, best Punter we have ever had bar none.

Just hope he doesn't have to Punt as much anymore...
Reply/Quote