Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huber v Broncos
When you have to depend on your defense to win games the punter becomes crucial.  Huber had his best game in a long time against the Broncos.

57 yard punt out of bounds at Denver 10

From own 9 yard line 57 yard punt with zero return.

61 yard punt downed on Denver 5 yard line

56 yard punt to Denver 10 with zero return.

51 yard punt to Denver 7 yard line.

Total 7 punts for 52.6 avg.  With only 18 total return yards that is a net average of 50.0.  Pinned Denver inside their 20 four times with 3 of them inside the 10.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, our greatest Punter of all time had a great game. Hopefully it is a sign he has another year in him.

Hard to last as long as he has as a Punter and keep up his production.

I just hope the next Punter we have is in Huber's stratosphere.
Reply/Quote
Punting at altitude will do that for you..
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 07:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, our greatest Punter of all time had a great game. Hopefully it is a sign he has another year in him.

Hard to last as long as he has as a Punter and keep up his production.

I just hope the next Punter we have is in Huber's stratosphere.

The heir apparent is sitting on the PS...Dru Chrisman

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 08:10 PM)pally Wrote: The heir apparent is sitting on the PS...Dru Chrisman

I know nothing about him.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 08:09 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: Punting at altitude will do that for you..

For length, still have to have touch or it will back fire and you get touchbacks.

Helps a place kicker much more than a Punter unless you have no offense whatsoever.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 08:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I know nothing about him.

LaSalle High School to Ohio State.  Ray Guy Award finalist. Signed as a UDFA 2021. They have signed and cut him from the PS multiple times this season, in part because he lives in Cincinnati he doesn't have to travel.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 08:39 PM)pally Wrote: LaSalle High School to Ohio State.  Ray Guy Award finalist. Signed as a UDFA 2021. They have signed and cut him from the PS multiple times this season, in part because he lives in Cincinnati he doesn't have to travel.

Ahhh, OSU dude. No wonder I know nothing about him. Sounds like he is decent, thanks for this Pally.
Reply/Quote
Somebody said Huber is taking hip injections. Any truth lol
Reply/Quote