Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huck Defends Duggar Who Molested Kids
(05-25-2015, 05:05 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You sure know a lot about this show and the people in it. Your 'leaving the room' excuse only works if you pretend like you've only seen 1 or 2 episodes. Smirk

Hilarious. Tongue

I tried to give it a chance, I honestly did. I saw a few episodes, and couldn't handle it anymore after the wedding episode where dad said "You look just like your mother did" in the creepiest, most incestuous way you can imagine. Like, I'm 99% sure they edited it so you couldn't see that his hands were down his pants when he said that (kidding... sort of) to his daughter.

He sort of has a Manson-esque quality to him. I can't put my finger on exactly why, but it freaked me out.
(05-22-2015, 03:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/05/22/huckabee-defends-duggar-son-accused-of-molestation.html

Huck took to facebook to defend one of the now adult sons of TV's Duggar family. He is accused of molesting 5 under aged girls when he was a teen, including sisters of his.

Obviously he deserves forgiveness and we should stop trying to sensationalize the story. Good people sometimes do disgusting things... like molest girls.
No worse than people forgiving a child molester and rooting for him on a football field.
(05-26-2015, 01:22 AM)mallorian69 Wrote: No worse than people forgiving a child molester and rooting for him on a football field.

True, and I wouldn't want either of those defenders of child predators to be my president.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Perhaps Huckabee will become President and make it legal to molest family members so long as you ask Jeezus for forgiveness after.