Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huddle Report's Annual List of Prospects
(04-07-2022, 02:55 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: But there are like 50 players with sub 2 rankings. Is he saying all of those guys are really first round talents and this draft is just that deep. I definitely don’t agree with that. 

Good depth in the draft but not 50 first rounders kind of depth.

Wilson in 2 is laughable

I really like CBT like someone else mentioned but his write up is over the top

Pickens will be a very interesting player to watch but again he is just going so far over the top with some of these guys

Think of these scores as kind of the opposite of the scores Jeremiah/Zierlein give on NFL.com.
On https://www.nfl.com/prospects/participants/all/ the higher the score, the higher the prospect rating.
So the highest score is projected to be the better player.

For this, the lower the score, the projected better player.

So according to this guy, Jameson Williams is the best prospect overall, at 1.40.
Following him are:
1.41 - Jermaine Johnson, Derek Stingley
1.42 - Kyle Hamilton, Drake London, Kayvon Thibodeaux, George Karlaftis, Dax Hill
1.43 - Travon Walker, David Ojabo, Channing Tindall, Chad Muma, Marcus Jones, Kenyon Green
1.44 - Ikem Ekwonu, Aidan Hutchinson

That right there is your Top 16 prospect rankings, according to this guy.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2022, 01:47 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I can’t find and explanation for the numerical values next to each name. Could you help me out? What does 1.50 mean, for example?

First round - mid way.  Not a projection but his evaluation of the player's ability to play at that level
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote