Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue Jackson by the Numbers
As head coach: 11-44-1. (0.205)

As offensive coordinator: 22-9-1. (0.713)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: captain-obvious-skipping-hed-2016.png]
Reply/Quote
Seems like if he was gonna get the job, it would have already happened. That could just be me doing some wishful thinking.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 01:58 PM)McC Wrote: Seems like if he was gonna get the job, it would have already happened. That could just be me doing some wishful thinking.

That’s what I’m trying to convince myself of. There’s obviously better candidates out there.

If I had to guess at this moment Vance Joseph is probably the front runner. Wouldn’t be thrilled with that choice, but it’s better than Hue.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 01:58 PM)McC Wrote: Seems like if he was gonna get the job, it would have already happened.  That could just be me doing some wishful thinking.

Are there ever HC jobs in the NFL that they hire someone for without atleast interviewing?

I know we supposedly offered Hue a contract to make him Marvin's successor years ago...but I can't think of another precedent.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 01:56 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: As head coach: 11-44-1. (0.205)

As offensive coordinator: 22-9-1. (0.713)

I brain farted and forgot to include Hue Jackson’s record as offensive coordinator of the Redskins, Falcons, and Raiders: 17-31.

This makes his record as an offensive coordinator 39-40-1. That’s not a winning record. The 22-9-1 was his record as offensive coordinator in Cincinnati from 2014-15.

Sorry.
Reply/Quote
Hoping it won't be Hue as new Head Coach. As Browns beat Bungles in Cleveland before Christmas, Browns Fans held up signs that said it all. Sign was a big pile of poop with Hue's head in the middle and sign said HUE STINK. As in You Stink. HUE STINK. I think Bungles can again be Bengals winning again and can hire better than HUE STINK. That Packers head coach of play-off wins would be far better than Hue.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 02:03 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Are there ever HC jobs in the NFL that they hire someone for without atleast interviewing?

I know we supposedly offered Hue a contract to make him Marvin's successor years ago...but I can't think of another precedent.

They have to follow the Rooney rule but other than interviewing a minority I'm not sure what else is included ?
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 09:58 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: They have to follow the Rooney rule but other than interviewing a minority I'm not sure what else is included ?

Still has to do the Hokie pokie and turn himself around, yep, that’s what it’s all about.

Reply/Quote