Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue Jackson fired
He's gone

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25118191/browns-fire-coach-hue-jackson-two-plus-seasons
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 01:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He's gone

Alway's said he was a poor HC and so glad we did not go there. 

Think he could be a DC ?  Ninja  

On side note the Browns should hire Bobby Petrino and get him out of Louisville for me. lol

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 01:09 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Alway's said he was a poor HC and so glad we did not go there. 

Think he could be a DC ?  Ninja  

On side note the Browns should hire Bobby Petrino and get him out of Louisville for me. lol

Yup, I'd say Hue's HC days are over and I'm glad we didn't end up with that myself even as much as I want ole Merv out of here to.
Reply/Quote
oh noes, so their new coach will pump them up just enough to get 2 wins from the Bengals. Geeze....
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 01:14 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yup, I'd say Hue's HC days are over and I'm glad we didn't end up with that myself even as much as I want ole Merv out of here to.

Hate him as HC but like him as an assistant coach.

Except OC where he is a little too gimmicky for me. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Lol it looks like the Steelers are the kiss of death for Browns coaches.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 01:26 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol it looks like the Steelers are the kiss of death for Browns coaches.

Can you pull some strings and get that to rub off on the Bengals ?
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 01:29 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Can you pull some strings and get that to rub off on the Bengals ?

I found out about this when a buddy of mine sent a facebook message saying that the last six browns head coaches have been fired after losing to the Steelers.  Then I thought about Marvin's 7-game losing streak against them. 
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 01:18 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Hate him as HC but like him as an assistant coach.

Except OC where he is a little too gimmicky for me. 

This is where I'm at with him. I believe he was a positive influence with TJ and Chad, helping each attain very respectable production numbers. That always seemed to be the pinnacle of his success here. Experienced and clever, he seemed to outsmart himself as an OC. He is not the coach we are looking for ....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
They fired Todd Haley too.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Mr. Bounty has been hired in his stead.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 01:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I found out about this when a buddy of mine sent a facebook message saying that the last six browns head coaches have been fired after losing to the Steelers.  Then I thought about Marvin's 7-game losing streak against them. 

I don't have words for how amazing it is that ML is still employed with his record against the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 01:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: He's gone

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25118191/browns-fire-coach-hue-jackson-two-plus-seasons

Browns fans are probably questioning this.  And the question is...what the hell took so long?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote