Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hue Jackson fired-back to Bengals?
Everytime Hue has been fired or unemployed before, Marvin has always provided a landing place. Is there a scenario where we see him as a special assistant coach for the rest of the season?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 01:22 PM)pally Wrote: Everytime Hue has been fired or unemployed before, Marvin has always provided a landing place.  Is there a scenario where we see him as a special assistant coach for the rest of the season?

He was an Assistant DB coach for a bit here before he took the RB spot..

Might fit right back into that spot Defense can use as many eyes as it can get.
Reply/Quote
NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Reply/Quote
I'd re-hire him. He's always done well here.
Reply/Quote
Please no
Reply/Quote
NO, NO, NO

This team needs a new direction with fresh blood. Not Hue3.0
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Depends, is he a better clapper than Marvin?
Reply/Quote
Hue has always been better when he has been a coordinator. Like Dick LeBeau his strengths don't necessarily translate well to the head coach spot. He and Marvin have always seemed to have balanced each other out which make them both better.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I may be in minority with this opinion Lazor is better offensive coordinator than hue. Lazor is best offensive coordinator Marvin has had.
Reply/Quote
Has the thick stench of failure all over him. Yep, definitely sounds like someone we would hire.
Reply/Quote
Hue will be back home in Cincy by the end of the week.
Reply/Quote
We still play the Browns twice this season, why wouldn't you want him here as a consultant? He can offer a different perspective to Lazor offensively that you don't have to take but offers options. Seems like a win/win situation.
Reply/Quote
I doubt he comes back this time. Unless he knows how to be a DC which isnt his forte.
Reply/Quote
I want Hue back might be the guy in the world but he is a good coach.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 02:04 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I want Hue back might be the guy in the world but he is a good coach.

And his career record of 11-44-1 is testament to that.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 01:42 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I may be in minority with this opinion Lazor is better offensive coordinator than hue. Lazor is best offensive coordinator Marvin has had.

I don't know all about that... but at least Lazor had the stones to go against the grain with Marvin/Brown.

So that's a plus!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Lazor hasn't had the Offensive line that hue had to work with either. Hue had bad games as well. The texans on MNF right off the top of my head. Hart and Redmond are below average NFL caliber players and Hopkins is Just a guy. Glenn isn't as good as Whit either.
Reply/Quote
Let's bring him in and give him the title of 2nd Half OC. Lazor can run the first half of games and Hue to 2nd half.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Lets not forget we had hue in 2014 as oc and i wasnt impressed by the offense then. 2015 we had weapons. We were stacked at receiver with a healthy eifert..
Reply/Quote
Haley got fired too LOL

This will be interesting, going forward; wish the firings happened the week before we played them...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote