Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue Jackson to the 49ers a done deal
Apparently it's a done deal if so see you later Hue it was good having you Sad

http://m.espn1530.com/onair/james-rapien-56340/breaking-hue-jackson-to-san-francisco-14260380/
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
With the free agents we have, the loss of Jackson, maybe Vance and Guenther. Put me down as worried about next season.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:08 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: With the free agents we have, the loss of Jackson, maybe Vance and Guenther. Put me down as worried about next season.

I know Guenther's name has been mentioned at some places but I'd be surprised to see him go anywhere this year. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:08 AM)BritishBengal Wrote: With the free agents we have, the loss of Jackson, maybe Vance and Guenther. Put me down as worried about next season.

People say this every year, yet this team is still good enough to get embarrassed in the first round of the playoffs. 

Mellow
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hue's game plans can be brilliant and they can be horrible. I don't think he will be that big of a loss. I'd rather keep Guenther...
Reply/Quote
Now, Marvin has Hue, Gruden, and Zimmer developed as head coaches in recent years. But, he can't win a playoff game.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Actually read the article though. It's far from a done deal. Click bait.

Reply/Quote
Well, IF it happens - fine. Let's get this over with, and begin again. Maybe the process of looking for coaches with successful playoff experience will right the ship. I really do hope they go outside of the organization for any replacement needed. Time to clean out the pipes and sanitize the place.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Put me down as happy for Hue, but also glad to see him go. Too infatuated with the "cute" playcalls for my liking (see: 2pt conversion Saturday)
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:20 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Now, Marvin has Hue, Gruden, and Zimmer developed as head coaches in recent years. But, he can't win a playoff game.

Neither can Zimmer, Gruden, or Hue apparently.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I'm happy for anyone who breaks away from this groundhogs day script were stuck watching.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Not a done deal at all.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:31 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: Well, IF it happens - fine. Let's get this over with, and begin again. Maybe the process of looking for coaches with successful playoff experience will right the ship. I really do hope they go outside of the organization for any replacement needed. Time to clean out the pipes and sanitize the place.

Tom Coughlin
Reply/Quote
I could see Jim Swartz (sp?) as a possible DC should Paulie G. walk, but I have no idea where you turn for an OC. I really don't want a college coach.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:03 AM)Trademark Wrote: Apparently it's a done deal if so see you later Hue it was good having you Sad

http://m.espn1530.com/onair/james-rapien-56340/breaking-hue-jackson-to-san-francisco-14260380/

No idea who that guy is but Mike Silver is one of Hue's best friends and he has repeatedly stated that not even an offer has been made by anyone. Just interviews.

I have speculated that maybe the 49ers tried to insist on keeping coaches .... Like mangini ... That did hue in at Oakland.
Reply/Quote
Window on winning a title is closing...
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:07 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: Tom Coughlin

We had a chance to get Coughlin already. We hired Marvin Lewis instead. No playoff wins. No super bowls.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:32 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: We had a chance to get Coughlin already.  We hired Marvin Lewis instead.   No playoff wins.   No super bowls.

Mike Brown had Coughlin as his #1 choice. Katie and Troy pushed for Marvin.
Reply/Quote
Who gives a shit, with Marvin at the helm it will be the same exact outcome. We had Brat, then Jay, then Hue, after Hue we will still lose with giggles in a playoff game.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:24 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Window on winning a title is closing...

No it isn't.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote