Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue Jackson to the 49ers a done deal
Since we're keeping Marvin, I say we just bring back Bob Bratkowski for the OC and Chuck Bresnahan back for the DC. Why not right? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:06 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Since we're keeping Marvin, I say we just bring back Bob Bratkowski for the OC and Chuck Bresnahan back for the DC. Why not right? Ninja

We could fire Marvin and hire Shula and see how that works out Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 09:19 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Hue's game plans can be brilliant and they can be horrible. I don't think he will be that big of a loss. I'd rather keep Guenther...

If marvin is still the head coach i could see our QB coach finally getting a shot @ OC.

If guenther leaves Joseph gets promoted or lovie smith comes to town.

If something chances @ the HC spot who knows. Bengals apparently like Guenther as a potential HC
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: If marvin is still the head coach i could see our QB coach finally getting a shot @ OC.

If guenther leaves Joseph gets promoted or lovie smith comes to town.

If something chances @ the HC spot who knows.  Bengals apparently like Guenther as a potential HC

The Next DC will be Jim Schwartz.   We will lose VJ this year unless someone hired Pauly right now .

Lovie Smith doesn't even run remotely close to the same defense.
Reply/Quote
Gotta keep at least one coordinator I mean cmon

Coaches come here profit off our success and then dip out

We wanna win so we need stability
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:07 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: Tom Coughlin

Hypothetical fantasy, because everyone knows Lewis stays until he retires .............. however, IF he were leaving, this would be an excellent choice.  Keep Guenther if he stays, and let Coughlin choose his OC.............probaby MacAdoo!
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 01:58 PM)Housh Wrote: Gotta keep at least one coordinator I mean cmon

Coaches come here profit off our success and then dip out

We wanna win so we need stability

Guenther has been here since he beginning with marvin. Zim paid his dues as well. Jay turned the offense around and developed Andy. Hue took it to the next level. Hue spent years here and we took him back in as damaged Merch. Exactly the same thing we will do with Schwartz when Pauly gets a job.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 02:00 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Hypothetical fantasy, because everyone knows Lewis stays until he retires .............. however, IF he were leaving, this would be an excellent choice.  Keep Guenther if he stays, and let Coughlin choose his OC.............probaby MacAdoo!

It took that guy two years to develop any semblance of an offense in NY.  Do we have two years to wait?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:32 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: We had a chance to get Coughlin already.  We hired Marvin Lewis instead.   No playoff wins.   No super bowls.

I'll put off buying tickets again if they fire ML and hire Coughlin 
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 02:00 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Hypothetical fantasy, because everyone knows Lewis stays until he retires .............. however, IF he were leaving, this would be an excellent choice.  Keep Guenther if he stays, and let Coughlin choose his OC.............probaby MacAdoo!

Coughlin didn't want Macadoo. The organization forced him to hire. Coughlin has always called his own plays. And do we want Spagnolo as DC? Cause scraping lewis means new coaches.
Reply/Quote