Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue apparently "lacking in football knowledge" too after being upset with execution..
I guess Hue's a dumbass.....Whitworth and Hill too.

Article pretty much agrees with ALL sentiment here....preseason is meaningless, the effort was trash.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/On-to-Chicago/38a8f5cc-3aab-4401-afd8-0b9bb16ea1ba

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Anyone watching that game would agree. The Bengals did not give nearly as much effort as TB and they simply didn't execute the plays. I think our players were much more affected by the heat too. We just seemed lethargic. We'd better get our heads our of our proverbial asszzz and play better than that against Oakland (another hot weather locale) or we'll get whipped like a Catholic school girl.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
What a bunch of self-haters. Did anyone tell them Joe Flacco threw 2 interceptions? I bet once they know that they'll be all like "He did? Damn, who cares then!"
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 11:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: I guess Hue's a dumbass.....Whitworth and Hill too.

Article pretty much agrees with ALL sentiment here....preseason is meaningless, the effort was trash.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/On-to-Chicago/38a8f5cc-3aab-4401-afd8-0b9bb16ea1ba

They don't know much about football ! It's ok to let a team stomp a mudhole in your @$$ and you show basically total indifference to it, it's preseason.

It's ok for our O line to get spanked, they're supposed to just turn to the opposition and say "thank you sir may I have another"

Those guys don't know Ninja
Reply/Quote
To me....it goes along with what many have said.....the score means nothing, the play calls mean nothing.....but there are some legitimate concerns about intensity and execution that must rectified sooner rather than later. Analysts see it, some here see it, and apparently.....so do the Bengals. I think we can put this to rest now.....

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 11:35 PM)White Wrote: To me....it goes along with what many have said.....the score means nothing, the play calls mean nothing.....but there are some legitimate concerns about intensity and execution that must rectified sooner rather than later.  Analysts see it, some here see it, and apparently.....so do the Bengals.  I think we can put this to rest now.....

You talking about pre-season or post-season?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 12:09 AM)Interceptor Wrote: You talking about pre-season or post-season?

Who cares?  At least it's not the 90s.
Reply/Quote
Who had more to prove in the preseason game? Once you have that perspective you understand why Tampa was playing with urgency and made our guys look bad.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 12:12 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Who cares?  At least it's not the 90s.

At least in the 90s there was an excuse.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 11:35 PM)Wyche Wrote: To me....it goes along with what many have said.....the score means nothing, the play calls mean nothing.....but there are some legitimate concerns about intensity and execution that must rectified sooner rather than later.  Analysts see it, some here see it, and apparently.....so do the Bengals.  I think we can put this to rest now.....
Maybe AJ Hawk realizes now defending against Doug Martin isn't the same as tackling golfers.

[Image: aj.jpg?resize=531%2C416]..... [Image: tongue.png]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/8/25/9202337/bengals-stock-report-nfl-preseason-week-2-edition
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 12:18 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Maybe AJ Hawk realizes now defending against Doug Martin isn't the same as tackling golfers.

Most appropriate, the tackling was as abysmal as the blocking.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 11:27 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: They don't know much about football ! It's ok to let a team stomp a mudhole in your @$$ and you show basically total indifference to it, it's preseason.

It's ok for our O line to get spanked, they're supposed to just turn to the opposition and say "thank you sir may I have another"

Those guys don't know Ninja

Lmfao but people ignore these, its weird the homers only pick what they like and ignore the glaring weaknesses and negatives we have. Doesnt matter if we win or lose in preseason, but it does matter when our first teamers play bad. How does that not matter?
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 12:34 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Most appropriate, the tackling was as abysmal as the blocking.

He must have had an even worse o-line than Dalton if AJ Hawk got to him. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 11:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: I guess Hue's a dumbass.....Whitworth and Hill too.

Glad to see some of the players and a coach also lack the football knowledge that some of us lack.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 12:12 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Who cares?  At least it's not the 90s.

Don't say it! Too late...

[Image: 90s-gamer-meme.jpg]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 02:14 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Don't say it! Too late...

[Image: 90s-gamer-meme.jpg]

[Image: 5c3a7f58157795b41dd320d4b4d9c235.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 11:11 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Anyone watching that game would agree.  The Bengals did not give nearly as much effort as TB and they simply didn't execute the plays.  I think our players were much more affected by the heat too.  We just seemed lethargic.  We'd better get our heads our of our proverbial asszzz and play better than that against Oakland (another hot weather locale) or we'll get whipped like a Catholic school girl.

Where in the hell does this keep coming from???

Not a shot at you, but this is incredibly way off base, and I keep seeing people saying it (maybe they think it is in Southen California?)

September is the warmest month for the area, but it is NOT a hot weather area.  Head over the Altamont Pass into the San Jaquin Valley and the temperature shoots up, but not in the Bay Area.  For August so far, there have only been 5 days over 80 degrees.  The average high for September is 74, and that is actually the highest daily temperature you'll find in the current 10 day outlook.

Can it get hot?  Sure.  In fact, the record high in September is over 100.  Will it get hot?  Very doubtful, as that is not the climate there.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 12:18 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Maybe AJ Hawk realizes now defending against Doug Martin isn't the same as tackling golfers.

He needs to be careful that kraken doesn't get him.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

I think they should go into the game with Oakland with a record of 0-1 then...  Everybody (Jungle Noise, Hue, Whitworth, & Jeremy Nae Nae) happy now?  The Bengals will make history (like the bogus 0 for 4 playoff stat) by starting the regular season in the hole because of some punk ass preseason game.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote