Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue apparently "lacking in football knowledge" too after being upset with execution..
(08-29-2015, 12:14 AM)jason Wrote: I think they should go into the game with Oakland with a record of 0-1 then...  Everybody (Jungle Noise, Hue, Whitworth, & Jeremy Nae Nae) happy now?  The Bengals will make history (like the bogus 0 for 4 playoff stat) by starting the regular season in the hole because of some punk ass preseason game.

It's not about some punk ass preseason game.  It's about a willingness to take an ass whooping.  How can that not be crystal clear?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2015, 11:05 PM)Wyche Wrote: I guess Hue's a dumbass.....Whitworth and Hill too.

Article pretty much agrees with ALL sentiment here....preseason is meaningless, the effort was trash.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/On-to-Chicago/38a8f5cc-3aab-4401-afd8-0b9bb16ea1ba

Hobson spin. It's a meaningless article that will insult your intelligence.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2015, 03:40 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Hobson spin. It's a meaningless article that will insult your intelligence.

Not a Hobson fan either.....but the comments from the OC, LT, and RB is all that I was aiming for......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2015, 02:14 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Don't say it! Too late...

[Image: 90s-gamer-meme.jpg]

man that is ghetto!  Big Grin
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2015, 09:03 AM)Wyche Wrote: Not a Hobson fan either.....but the comments from the OC, LT, and RB is all that I was aiming for......

You absolutely right about those comments. I was just insulted about how Hobson tried to spin the whole thing.

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2015, 06:29 AM)BengalChris Wrote: You absolutely right about those comments. I was just insulted about how Hobson tried to spin the whole thing.

For realz.....but we knew that would be the case....gets pretty stale, but I guess that's his job.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote