Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue fired
Didn’t see this posted but Hue got fired. Rejoice!
Reply/Quote
Praise you football gods
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 12:22 AM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Praise you football gods

This was a great move, and many of us were very worried about hue sticking around. 

I still find it so bizarre that during Marvins exit news conference, he found the time and desire to plug Hue for the open HC job

What an odd situation with both of them.  
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 12:30 AM)TrevBengal Wrote: This was a great move, and many of us were very worried about hue sticking around. 

I still find it so bizarre that during Marvins exit news conference, he found the time and desire to plug Hue for the open HC job

Marvin is even more delusional than I thought if he truly believes Hue is head coach material.. of course, Marvin probably thought he was just a player or two short of becoming the next Bill Walsh Whatever
Reply/Quote
Best offseason ever

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 12:30 AM)TrevBengal Wrote: This was a great move, and many of us were very worried about hue sticking around. 

That was to ensure Marvin’s legacy would be forever enshrined. That way he could feel good knowing he gave the bengal fans an FU on the way out
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 12:34 AM)Okeana Wrote: Best offseason ever

It's definitely up there.  By far the most "un Bengal-like" off season of my lifetime. 

Of course Marvin was HC for half my life, so the bar is quite low.
Reply/Quote
I'm so excited... I just can't hide it.
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
No more Paul Alexander, Hue, Lazor, and grace from God; no more Haslett!
Excited
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The old lady is really enjoying the past couple of weeks. Really.
Reply/Quote
I mean, dont get too excited.

Everyone rejoiced when Paul Alexander was let go, and the O line was awful still. Glenn looked terrible in 2018 and Price was bad.

Same with Bratkowski and Zampese on O

Everyone was happy with Austin last year
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 01:05 AM)TrevBengal Wrote: I mean, dont get too excited.

Everyone rejoiced when Paul Alexander was let go, and the O line was awful still.  Glenn looked terrible in 2018 and Price was bad.

Sorry bro, I'm excited!!!!!!!!!

I hope you can find some excitement in this.

Maybe it will work out, maybe it won't, but it sure is exciting!
Reply/Quote

Everyone rejoiced when Paul Alexander was let go, and the O line was awful still.  Glenn looked terrible in 2018 and Price was bad.

I fail to see how any of that means we can not be excited about Hue being let go? Could you enlighten us on how we should feel about Hue being gone? Should we be sad that one of the losingest coaches ever, the coach that helped us win all of one game when he came here, has now been let go?
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 01:19 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I fail to see how any of that means we can not be excited about Hue being let go? Could you enlighten us on how we should feel about Hue being gone? Should we be sad that one of the losingest coaches ever, the coach that helped us win all of one game when he came here, has now been let go?

Well the same people who brought hue in, hired lazor, kept bratkowski for 10 years, kept Paul Alexander for eons, and brought in lampese are the same ones hiring all these new coaches.

So the track record isn’t great.

Change is good. Hue was bad. But peopling calling this the greatest offseason ever are being a little too excited.

Maybe sign cj Moseley and a OT.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 01:26 AM)TrevBengal Wrote: Well the same people who brought hue in, hired lazor, kept bratkowski for 10 years, kept Paul Alexander for eons, and brought in lampese are the same ones hiring all these new coaches.

So the track record isn’t great.

Change is good. Hue was bad. But peopling calling this the greatest offseason ever are being a little too excited.

Maybe sign cj Moseley  and a OT.

Mosley might not look as good as a 2 gap 43 linebacker as he does as a single gap 34 linebacker.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2019, 12:22 AM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Praise you football gods

The old gods and the new
Reply/Quote

Dude was straight up asked about it, he didn't bring Hue up out of nowhere. I don't know how people expected him to answer that question... did folks honestly think he was going to take a dump on his best friend during a press conference?

I'm surprised how many people (including members of the media) put any stock in that answer at all. What else was he going to say?
Reply/Quote
This seriously feels like a new team. The bengals of old would never fire they many people lol
Reply/Quote

He was asked about Hue. He didn’t just randomly through out those comments

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Everyone rejoiced when Paul Alexander was let go, and the O line was awful still. Glenn looked terrible in 2018 and Price was bad.

Our line was bad but I wonder how much worse it would have been with Alexander leading it? At least we had a 1,000 yard running back & 1,000 yard receiver in Pollack’s first season something that happen all too infrequent with the Piano Man. The Piano Man got fired from 2 jobs in one season. What does that tell you? He sucks as a coach!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote