Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge amount of Bills tickets available
I checked out ticketmaster and was surprised to see how many tics are for sale. At least 3,000, many more than bengals games. Guess the fans there are not as dedicated as they act.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 05:14 PM)Chris Wrote: I checked out ticketmaster and was surprised to see how many tics are for sale. At least 3,000, many more than bengals games. Guess the fans there are not as dedicated as they act.

Everything is on the resale market.  A bunch of guys are selling their Divisional tickets so they can afford the airfare to Atlanta Hilarious\

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 05:14 PM)Chris Wrote: I checked out ticketmaster and was surprised to see how many tics are for sale. At least 3,000, many more than bengals games. Guess the fans there are not as dedicated as they act.

Whats the Weather report look like
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 05:28 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Whats the Weather report look like

actually not too awful for Jan in Buffalo.  Temps in the low 30's/high 20s.  Chance of light snow (not lake effect).  Winds 10-15mph

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 05:44 PM)pally Wrote: actually not too awful for Jan in Buffalo.  Temps in the low 30's/high 20s.  Chance of light snow (not lake effect).  Winds 10-15mph

sounds like a perfect January game
Reply/Quote
I didn't realize it until I looked at tickets, but the vast majority of their "seats" are bleacher seats like a high school or college stadium. I'd love to go but I'm not sure about paying $300+ to sit in bleachers with hostile opposing fans. No wonder they're building a new stadium, that place is a total toilet bowl.
Reply/Quote

The Bills stadium seats 72k which is 7k more than Cinci. And I see only 1k on the secondary market. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 06:23 PM)Frostbelt Wrote: The Bills stadium seats 72k which is 7k more than Cinci. With 30,000 less population. And I see only 1k on the secondary market. 

You got all them Canadians though.  LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

those are resell tickets.. and you can;t compare bengals since when it last time we hosted a 2nd round game... 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm certain the Bills do not struggle to sell out playoff games.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 06:46 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I'm certain the Bills do not struggle to sell out playoff games.

I live in Buffalo. My entire Facebook newsfeed is people looking for tickets that aren't $300 each in the upper level bleachers. Google the 300 level and you'll see why. It's a cold, windy, violent place up there. Good luck, Bills fans. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 05:44 PM)pally Wrote: actually not too awful for Jan in Buffalo.  Temps in the low 30's/high 20s.  Chance of light snow (not lake effect).  Winds 10-15mph

We had worse weather here in Cincy for the wildcard game vs. both the Raiders and Ravens.  The ticket prices are not too bad, so  I'm going with about 5-others!  

Who Dey!!

Also, just an FYI, hotels are going for around $300+ a night in Buffalo. We're staying in Cleveland (3 hrs away) or Erie, PA (1.5 hrs away), and truckin' on up to Buffalo early Sunday Morning for a 3pm kickoff. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 06:23 PM)Frostbelt Wrote: The Bills stadium seats 72k which is 7k more than Cinci. With 30,000 less population. And I see only 1k on the secondary market. 

Orchard Park is NOT in Buffalo, either. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 06:53 PM)Frostbelt Wrote: I live in Buffalo. My entire Facebook newsfeed is people looking for tickets that aren't $300 each in the upper level bleachers. Google the 300 level and you'll see why. It's a cold, windy, violent place up there. Good luck, Bills fans. 

Thanks for the info, Frostbelt. Are you a Bengals fan in Buffalo or a member of the Bills Mafia? How did they come up with the moniker Mafia for the fans, anyway? In my neck of the woods, the term mafia doesn't have the best connotation.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 07:16 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: We had worse weather here in Cincy for the wildcard game vs. both the Raiders and Ravens.  The ticket prices are not too bad, so  I'm going with about 5-others!  

Who Dey!!

Also, just an FYI, hotels are going for around $300+ a night in Buffalo. We're staying in Cleveland (3 hrs away) or Erie, PA (1.5 hrs away), and truckin' on up to Buffalo early Saturday Morning for a 3pm kickoff. 

Thank you for the support of the team. I admire those that showed up in Tennessee and KC last year. I think you are lucking out in terms of weather. Looks to be in low to mid-30s. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 07:27 PM)Nepa Wrote: Thank you for the support of the team. I admire those that showed up in Tennessee and KC last year. I think you are lucking out in terms of weather. Looks to be in low to mid-30s. 

Absolutely, it's going to be good weather for January in Buffalo!  If it was going to be a -10 wind chill, then I'd be at my favorite pub cheering us on!
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 07:16 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: We had worse weather here in Cincy for the wildcard game vs. both the Raiders and Ravens.  The ticket prices are not too bad, so  I'm going with about 5-others!  

Who Dey!!

Also, just an FYI, hotels are going for around $300+ a night in Buffalo. We're staying in Cleveland (3 hrs away) or Erie, PA (1.5 hrs away), and truckin' on up to Buffalo early Saturday Morning for a 3pm kickoff. 

Have a blast, dude! Buffalo is fun. Also - I just checked booking.com and I found some hotels for Under $200. And I found nice motels near me for under $100 (about 20 min drive from stadium). 

Let me know if you want some suggestions. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 07:25 PM)Nepa Wrote: Thanks for the info, Frostbelt. Are you a Bengals fan in Buffalo or a member of the Bills Mafia? How did they come up with the moniker Mafia for the fans, anyway? In my neck of the woods, the term mafia doesn't have the best connotation.

I'm Bills mafia but respect the jungle. Went to a Bengals game years ago in Cinci. Buffalo lost. Sad 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 07:35 PM)Frostbelt Wrote: I'm Bills mafia but respect the jungle. Went to a Bengals game years ago in Cinci. Buffalo lost. Sad 

Welcome to the Bengals Board and I hope you see a repeat on Sunday!
Reply/Quote
Still close to 4000 tickets for sale on ticketmaster. The prices are the same as the last Bengals game right now. If you are going, I suggest waiting a day or 2 to buy your seats. With that many seats available, the price will go down.
Reply/Quote