Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge problem with offense I noticed vs Pittsburgh
(10-25-2017, 01:20 PM)jason Wrote: They were good. I don't remember Chad doing squat against Pittsburgh as the OP claimed though. I remember Henry, and TJ, and even Tab Perry making plays vs the Steelers. Chad? Not so much.

I'm not knocking Chad Johnson in any way. I just think the good old days can cloud our memories sometimes.

He had 4 receptions for 94 yards in the 1st game, then 5 receptions for 54 yards in the 2nd game then 4 receptions for 59 yards in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2017, 11:15 PM)impactplaya Wrote: CJ Uzomah drops a catchable ball.

Not to defend him yet again, but:

1. Pass was tipped, so not a drop.
2. Pass was LOW and timing was off, due to the tip.

I still think he should've caught it, but it was tricky.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 02:30 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Not to defend him yet again, but:

1. Pass was tipped, so not a drop.
2. Pass was LOW and timing was off, due to the tip.

I still think he should've caught it, but it was tricky.

I think a lot of TE's catch number 2. It did hit him in the hands. But yes the timing was off due to the slight tip.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 04:43 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think a lot of TE's catch number 2. It did hit him in the hands. But yes the timing was off due to the slight tip.

Exactly.

I too think he should've caught it, but it was more a case of off-timing than it being non-catcheable.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 03:31 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: We don't have weapons, or know how to utilize what we have. We have to have AJ go off every day in order to have a chance.

Well, maybe Marv is doing what he does best as a habit of being a defensive coordinator - he neutralizes the offense. He sure did it to his own team.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 09:30 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Lafell hasn't been a good WR anywhere he went. At best he is average.

Because he filled in for Green last year and put up decent numbers, people were high on him...but Jones was clearly a better WR AND he had more speed.

Jones and Sanu were both better. My only problem with Sanu is the biggest issue with LaFell, zero separation.

I still feel like Sanu added more to the team than LaFell did. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 12:47 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: People forget just how good that 2005 offense was. They were incredible. Best offense in Bengals history. 

Sorry to nitpick, but ill take the 1988 offense against any in Bengals history. Esiason, Brooks, a healthy Woods, Brown, MaGee, Holman, and all behind that O line. I don't think we'll ever see any better. Plus add a gutsy and innovative Sam Wyche who knew how to use them. Sigh, guess it's time to break out the old VCR.
Reply/Quote