Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humans AMC/4
Ok it's finally premiered in the states ... Anyone check it out?

Been following it on channel 4 so they just played episode 3.
Reply/Quote
It was good. I like the idea of robots and the singularity effect. Also, love how we end slavery only to turn robots into our new future slaves.... That should end well for humanity.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2015, 09:23 AM)Ben Richards Wrote: Also, love how we end slavery only to turn robots into our new future slaves....  That should end well for humanity.

That's the dream!  Some people claim robots might entomb us in concrete coffins on a heroine drip....I say many people will do that to themselves.

I thought the first show was pretty mediocre.  I'll give it a chance, but despite being an interesting premise I think it will be difficult to pull-off.

And MAN can you imagine the bitching and moaning from people who's replacement looks like Nurse Ratchet that old man got.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2015, 02:21 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: That's the dream!  Some people claim robots might entomb us in concrete coffins on a heroine drip....I say many people will do that to themselves.

I thought the first show was pretty mediocre.  I'll give it a chance, but despite being an interesting premise I think it will be difficult to pull-off.

And MAN can you imagine the bitching and moaning from people who's replacement looks like Nurse Ratchet that old man got.

Haha yeah Ikr.

The next two episodes are much better. The first one was laying out a lot of stuff. There is a lot more to the show.
Reply/Quote
I think this is may be of those shows you need to almost give it a season. They layout quite a few dynamics. The role of the robots in each case is unique and plays to fears and also to the safety and convience.

I know I have already gone back and forth on wanting one or not haha
Reply/Quote
I watched the first episode. It wasn't bad, a little slow. I suppose that's needed to set the premise of the show up. I'll keep watching until it either gets good or horrible.
Reply/Quote