Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Hunter Biden Trial Begins
(06-03-2024, 12:04 PM)pally Wrote: If found guilty, he is likely to be fined.  IN 2019. the year Biden purchased the gun 27,000,000 gun forms were filled out.  478 were referred for prosecution.  The Feds then brought cases in 298 of them.  Most of those cases involved some other illegal use of the weapon such as an assault or robbery.  Jail time for lying alone is virtually unheard of.  The only reason this case is being prosecuted is because the defendent is Hunter Biden.

So what do you think the appropriate pensalty should be?

Interesting how you are so involved looking at conviction rates and jail time for a crack head.
Yet, you have never mentioned Trump was convicted on a charge prosecuted as a misdemeanor 100% of the time.

Where is no one is above the log BS you have been spewing for months.

Hunter plead not guilty, if convicted he should get no jail time. But, it should go on his record.

If convicted, huge mistake is Joe Biden pardons him. If he owes to Trump,my guess is Trump would pardon him and expunge his record.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2024, 12:42 PM)pally Wrote: This case is the gun charge only.  Waving around a gun is not illegal..stupid but not illegal.   He is charged ONLY with the application violation.  My guess is if the jury finds him guilty, he will receive a nominal suspended sentence and a hefty fine.  And that is not selectively sentencing him

He is charged in essence with a process charge, just like Trump. The difference is it a felony to be hooked on drugs and lie on a gun application.

Bragg took misdemeanors of state law and turned them into federal felonies of election law.

Hunters charge is straight forward.

God news for HB is case in being tried in liberal Delaware where one juror is likely paid for by Joe Biden.
I see him this being a hung jury and Hunter walks away with nothing.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2024, 05:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Witchhunt.

Weird strategy by sleepy senile mastermind Joe to use his weaponized lawfare team at the DOJ to witch hunt his own kid.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2024, 01:39 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Weird strategy by sleepy senile mastermind Joe to use his weaponized lawfare team at the DOJ to witch hunt his own kid.

Weird strategy to claim Joe is both a mastermind and has dementia and is unable to do anything

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-04-2024, 12:20 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Interesting how you are so involved looking at conviction rates and jail time for a crack head.
Yet, you have never mentioned Trump was convicted on a charge prosecuted as a misdemeanor 100% of the time.

Where is no one is above the log BS you have been spewing for months.

Hunter plead not guilty, if convicted he should get no jail time. But, it should go on his record.

If convicted, huge mistake is Joe Biden pardons him. If he owes to Trump,my guess is Trump would pardon him and expunge his record.

It was in an article where I went to look up the actual charges. I use sources other than Fox for information do you have the stats for charging for Trump’s crimes?

And where did I say Hunter Biden is above the law?

Reply/Quote
(06-04-2024, 07:19 AM)pally Wrote: Weird strategy to claim Joe is both a mastermind and has dementia and is unable to do anything

It's not at all weird when one is aware that Biden isn't the one calling the shots and likely hasn't been for some time.

Reply/Quote
(06-04-2024, 12:20 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's not at all weird when one is aware that Biden isn't the one calling the shots and likely hasn't been for some time.

You don’t think? President Mandelbaum has news for you, Jack.

https://x.com/chrisdjackson/status/1797980223331586079?s=46&t=0fdWHkAtFeOeT5pnvxEBSA

[Image: seinfeld-izzy-mandelbaum.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2024, 12:32 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: You don’t think? President Mandelbaum has news for you, Jack.

https://x.com/chrisdjackson/status/1797980223331586079?s=46&t=0fdWHkAtFeOeT5pnvxEBSA

[Image: seinfeld-izzy-mandelbaum.gif]

My father is 82, has dementia and is way more with it than Biden.  He still asked me to take over his finances and we got a power of attorney because he's aware of his limitations.  I get not liking Trump, but how anyone can claim Biden is mentally fit to be POTUS is beyond me.  The levels of delusion required are mind boggling.

Reply/Quote
For anyone wanting to know more about this trial: https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/hunter-biden-trial-06-05-24/index.html?tab=Catch%20Up

Some of the analysis I have heard is that we may actually see the prosecution rest sometime, today. The prosecution's case is a strong one. I will be interested to see what the defense actually comes up with. Also, even though it can be difficult to really predict what a jury will do based on information we have on them, the information I am seeing on the site doesn't look good for Hunter. The best he can hope for is a hung jury.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2024, 07:21 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: For anyone wanting to know more about this trial: https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/hunter-biden-trial-06-05-24/index.html?tab=Catch%20Up

Some of the analysis I have heard is that we may actually see the prosecution rest sometime, today. The prosecution's case is a strong one. I will be interested to see what the defense actually comes up with. Also, even though it can be difficult to really predict what a jury will do based on information we have on them, the information I am seeing on the site doesn't look good for Hunter. The best he can hope for is a hung jury.

Everything I heard said the same. Hoping he is sympathetic enough to get one juror to say not guilty.

But yeah, they had his own words from his biography while he's NOW saying he wasn't doing drugs "when he bought the gun" just all around that time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2024, 07:21 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: For anyone wanting to know more about this trial: https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/hunter-biden-trial-06-05-24/index.html?tab=Catch%20Up

supposedly, the defense is going to argue that the question on the from requires real time self determination.  It requres the gun buyer to know and understand that he is an addict.  Based on how it is written, it also requires the purchaser to be possessing illegal drugs at the same time they are purchasing the gun.  

The badly worded question is one of the reasons it is making its way to the Supreme Court

Now whether or not that is enough to get Hunter off on the charges is up to the juey

Reply/Quote
(06-04-2024, 07:22 AM)pally Wrote: It was in an article where I went to look up the actual charges. I use sources other than Fox for information do you have the stats for charging for Trump’s crimes?

And where did I say Hunter Biden is above the law?

I have used Google and can't find one case NY convicted anyone on the Bragg charges and conviction. But please show us any cases you find in NY where a state misdemeanor was changed to a federal felony.

Here is an article.

Bragg’s prosecution of Trump violates this important legal doctrine - Washington Examiner

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg is prosecuting former President Donald Trump for unlawful federal political contributions and the subsequent concealment of those contributions. However, it is the Federal Election Commission, not the Manhattan DA, that is charged by Congress with enforcing federal campaign laws. 

By taking federal law into his own hands, Bragg is way out of order. What’s more, he has run afoul of a somewhat obscure but vital doctrine created by the Supreme Court specifically to prevent such prosecutorial overreach.

Reply/Quote
Getting back on topic, the defense's opening arguments were shredded by the prosecution. There is only one way, he is not guilty and that is a sympathetic jury says no, not because he is not guilty, but he was an addict.

There is a reason he plead guilty, he was and is guilty. Also, if not for 2 whistle blowers, Weiss's DOJ was going to let it skate. Only the judge put an end to a plea deal or HB would have gotten off with no trials, either of the 2.

Hunter's legal woes continue as Congress is recommending, he and Uncle Jim be referred for criminal charges for lying to Congress. Of course, only Garland's DOJ can indict them.

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2024, 02:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have used Google and can't find one case NY convicted anyone on the Bragg charges and conviction. But please show us any cases you find in NY where a state misdemeanor was changed to a federal felony.

Here is an article.

Bragg’s prosecution of Trump violates this important legal doctrine - Washington Examiner

Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg is prosecuting former President Donald Trump for unlawful federal political contributions and the subsequent concealment of those contributions. However, it is the Federal Election Commission, not the Manhattan DA, that is charged by Congress with enforcing federal campaign laws. 

By taking federal law into his own hands, Bragg is way out of order. What’s more, he has run afoul of a somewhat obscure but vital doctrine created by the Supreme Court specifically to prevent such prosecutorial overreach.

He wasn't charged with a federal felony

Reply/Quote
(06-06-2024, 02:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Getting back on topic, the defense's opening arguments were shredded by the prosecution. There is only one way, he is not guilty and that is a sympathetic jury says no, not because he is not guilty, but he was an addict.

There is a reason he plead guilty, he was and is guilty. Also, if not for 2 whistle blowers, Weiss's DOJ was going to let it skate. Only the judge put an end to a plea deal or HB would have gotten off with no trials, either of the 2.

Hunter's legal woes continue as Congress is recommending, he and Uncle Jim be referred for criminal charges for lying to Congress. Of course, only Garland's DOJ can indict them.

I thought he plead guilty only because it was a sweetheart deal, which was rejected because the judge read and it stank?
Reply/Quote
Biden's claim laptop was Russian disinformation collapses. It was never a possibility as Hunter claimed on TV interviews, he lied. It was never a possibility in the October 2020 debate, Joe Biden lied.

"One of the most significant denials of the authenticity of the laptop came two weeks before the 2020 presidential election when 51 former intelligence officials claimed in a letter that the laptop may have been fabricated by Russia to influence the presidential election."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-campaigns-2020-narrative-hunters-laptop-collapses-after-biden-doj-enters-trial-evidence

Biden campaign's 2020 narrative about Hunter's laptop collapses after Biden DOJ enters into trial evidence
Hunter Biden's laptop was introduced as evidence in his federal trial this week

The "Russian information operation" narrative [/u[u]]that was pushed by dozens of former intelligence officials and amplified by the Biden campaign a couple weeks before the 2020 election took a major blow this week when the federal government entered Hunter Biden’s laptop into evidence for his gun trial.[/u]

After years of the authenticity of the laptop being downplayed by former intel officials, prominent Democrats, and the White House, Hunter’s laptop was officially entered into evidence by Biden's Department of Justice and is being used to attempt to prove that Biden was addicted to drugs at the time he purchased a gun in 2018, a violation of federal law.

The laptop was introduced by prosecutor Derek Hines and handed to FBI agent Erika Jensen, who explained earlier this week how the FBI authenticated the laptop and extracted data. For the gun trial, she testified about dozens of text messages, metadata, photos and short videos found on phones and iCloud accounts belonging to Biden.

Reply/Quote
Just waiting for the announcement. It took about 3 or so hours.

Reply/Quote
Guilty on all counts

Reply/Quote
(06-11-2024, 12:19 PM)pally Wrote: Guilty on all counts

Oh no!

Anyway...
Reply/Quote
Let me know when he runs for office.

First!
Reply/Quote