Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurricane Effecting Miami
(09-28-2022, 10:43 AM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Every time I read about teams facing issues when playing us they always seem to look like all-stars once the game starts. Like they don't miss a beat. I think the Bengals will have their hands full of Miami and just hope they can build on the Jets game. Miami will come in here with guns blazing.

yeah this has disaster written all over it. Although they did trounce the Ravens last year when the Ravens were basically a practice squad.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Maybe Eli will clock Hill again except this time in the Fins end zone to seal the deal..  I'm not making this my prediction,  but it wouldn't make me too sad..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 01:31 PM)grampahol Wrote: Maybe Eli will clock Hill again except this time in the Fins end zone to seal the deal..  I'm not making this my prediction,  but it wouldn't make me too sad..

Tyreek doesn't like people who hit back.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2022, 01:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Tyreek doesn't like people who hit back.

To be fair he is a sawed off little squirt..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Eek..Some news sources are trying to get us panicking here in Columbia SC saying we could expect hurricane strength winds this far inland. I have my doubts, but the hurricane in Texas did wreck havoc in Ohio a few years back..I hear that was kind of unexpected..Completely missed the Dallas area when I was there,  but hit DAYTON..
I just bought a load of lumber..I hope it stays nice and dry.. 

Reply/Quote