Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurricane Irma
Well florida peeps it seems to be that time again.

The current paths for my area (treasure coast) do not look good at all. Either it's right up 95 or goes over to Naples and puts us on the right side of the storm.

Hope everyone is safe and gets all their prep in time. Water is scarce and a lot of people are ordering from amazon.
Reply/Quote
Hope you and your family stay safe.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 11:19 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Hope you and your family stay safe.

Thanks mate. Still Debating on evac. May just go visit family in Ohio. Depends on what the models show tomorrow and Thursday.
Reply/Quote
[Image: AarvvOi.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Stay safe. Don't wait for the mandatory evacuation order. By then, the roads may be too crowded to get away..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 11:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Stay safe. Don't wait for the mandatory evacuation order. By then, the roads may be too crowded to get away..

Yeah we will probably wait till Friday unless it gets crazy. We still have to put shutters up on 28 houses before we can go.
Reply/Quote
I would have already grabbed my beer and got the hell out of there.

Reply/Quote
Be safe Lucie... Maybe even get the hell outta there.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
20 miles northeast of tampa here

batten down the hatches
People suck
Reply/Quote
On a lighter note; I don't have to face Mike Evans in my fantasy league this week.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Stay safe Lucie and all Florida peeps. This doesn't sound like a storm anyone should try to weather. We'll be sending positive thoughts your way from Iowa.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 10:57 AM)Griever Wrote: 20 miles northeast of tampa here

batten down the hatches

Had a teaching job offer in Inverness back when I was teaching.

You and yours Stay safe man.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 12:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Had a teaching job offer in Inverness back when I was teaching.  

You and yours Stay safe man.

you too man

we give each other a lot of flack most times, but this won't be one of those times
People suck
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 01:15 PM)Griever Wrote: you too man

we give each other a lot of flack most times, but this won't be one of those times

Thanks.

What is said in PnR stays in PnR as far as I am concerned.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2017, 11:14 AM)jason Wrote: On a lighter note; I don't have to face Mike Evans in my fantasy league this week.

week 1 bye week is pretty F'd up
Reply/Quote
St Lucie, staying is terrible. Get out asap.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
GTFO.

Stay safe everybody.
Reply/Quote
FYI - JetBlue is offering $99 flights out of every FL city they operate in to help get folks out, if that helps you any.

Irma already bent me over, I have a vacation to St Martin over my birthday in 3 weeks. From what I've seen, the island isn't going to be recovering any time soon...
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 11:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well florida peeps it seems to be that time again.  

The current paths for my area (treasure coast) do not look good at all.  Either it's right up 95 or goes over to Naples and puts us on the right side of the storm.    

Hope everyone is safe and gets all their prep in time.    Water is scarce and a lot of people are ordering from amazon.

(09-06-2017, 10:57 AM)Griever Wrote: 20 miles northeast of tampa here

batten down the hatches
I thought I heard somewhere that the Governor has ordered mandatory evacuation.  Having been stationed in Norfolk area and living there for 8yrs I've ridden out a couple of hurricanes, but no way would I be trying to ride this one out.  Irma is cat 5 hurricane with sustained winds approaching 200mph!   Time to go and now!
(09-06-2017, 07:52 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: FYI - JetBlue is offering $99 flights out of every FL city they operate in to help get folks out, if that helps you any.

Irma already bent me over, I have a vacation to St Martin over my birthday in 3 weeks.  From what I've seen, the island isn't going to be recovering any time soon...

Maybe you guys can take advantage of this?  At any rate stay safe guys!
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 11:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well florida peeps it seems to be that time again.  

The current paths for my area (treasure coast) do not look good at all.  Either it's right up 95 or goes over to Naples and puts us on the right side of the storm.    

Hope everyone is safe and gets all their prep in time.    Water is scarce and a lot of people are ordering from amazon.

If it tracks to the east i will probably stay here in Tampa, but if the base evacuates i will have no choice but to leave. 

Stay safe.
Reply/Quote