Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurricane Irma
(09-09-2017, 08:23 PM)grampahol Wrote: How are the tides down thataway about now? The weather here now couldn't be nicer if it tried, but I'm expecting it to get somewhat damp and windy  overnight .. I did manage to cut the grass today so I won't have to rake it after all the rain.. 

The beaches and downtown are supposed to see some surge and flooding... We should only see rain and wind.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2017, 08:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: If he's 42 and his life was sucked out of him by an Iranian goop chute, than that's GF's fault. She should have taken him fishing and not let him into the position to meet and fall stupidly in love with a HO from another country where cultures dont merge. Had a few friends who married Korean girls, all divorced. Money Hungry. Feel like they hit the lottery and don't need you no more. They clean houses well, but that's pretty much all. 

Come'on Gramps? Wishing death on the spoiled rotten daughters is not the answer. Call Trump and have them deported. Then they will learn life from their mainland! What the hell? 

Good for him for making the call. I dont think the timing is right, should have been done in a parking spot in front of the courthouse. Shock and awe! Now take your ass fishing and don't worry about this nonsense.

Hold on now, no fishing for you until the second half of the game.  And even then you can't go unless we are trailing.  Hopefully your ass stays indoors all day!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 09:20 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Hold on now, no fishing for you until the second half of the game.  And even then you can't go unless we are trailing.  Hopefully your ass stays indoors all day!!!

Great Scott! You're right JK!

Reply/Quote
im alive, we lucked out with how it hung around cuba a bit longer than they thought

the only thing we lost was the wif, and that was only out for a day
People suck
Reply/Quote
Irma is now over Cincinnati, and I gotta be honest. I'm not getting the big deal. Tongue
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote