Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurts is Mid
What a horrible season this dude has had.... starting to think he got carried to the SB last year.

Dude shows ZERO emotion on the camera during games... where is the leadership?

Without the Tush Push do they make the playoffs? My guess is no... that is such a game changer and they still couldn't get it done.

Hard pass glad the Bengals don't pay this guy.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I don't know about Hurts being overrated or anything, but Eagles 23 has to be up there in the rankings of worst season meltdowns in history.

I get the no AJ Brown, but that team has way too much individual talent to look THAT bad over the past couple of months.

Looking at Lurie's face during the broadcast makes me wonder if a new favorite for landing Belichick just appeared.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I said last season that the Eagles were the worst team I have seen to make a super bowl. Cupcake schedule and dumb luck.

Hurts didn't impress me at all last year, so much fluke. It was nice to see them crash and burn this year.

Hurts got paid, and the Eagles will regret it soon enough. The guy won't get any better, he just doesn't have the make up.
Reply/Quote
Hurts is the risk of signing a guy to a massive contract after a single good season. I remember in the 2021 playoffs, after the Eagles lost to Brady and the Bucs, where Hurts threw 2 interceptions and completed just 53% of his 43 passes (23 for 43, 258 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT), a lot of people were ready to move on. Then he had his 2022 season and people were calling him a top 3 QB.

Maybe he turns it around in 2024.

Or maybe this is who he really is and the Eagles paid big money for the anomalous season.

Only time will tell.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2024, 11:21 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Hurts is the risk of signing a guy to a massive contract after a single good season. I remember in the 2021 playoffs, after the Eagles lost to Brady and the Bucs, where Hurts threw 2 interceptions and completed just 53% of his 43 passes (23 for 43, 258 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT), a lot of people were ready to move on. Then he had his 2022 season and people were calling him a top 3 QB.

Maybe he turns it around in 2024.

Or maybe this is who he really is and the Eagles paid big money for the anomalous season.

Only time will tell.

Carson Wentz says deja vu?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2024, 11:36 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Carson Wentz says deja vu?

Pretty much haha.
Reply/Quote
Makes the Bengals' pitfalls this year that much harder to swallow.

The Super Bowl is Baltimore's to lose at this point. And the Harbaugh brothers bringing it home in the same year is too good a storyline to pass up.
Reply/Quote