Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypocrite Administration
This is getting really hard to keep track of. So I figured we could use a list. From the party that gave us "lock her up" we have seen the most hypocritical gaggle of shitheads ever assembled. Of course it is impossible for one man to keep track of all the shady, lying, no good, un-american, treasonous stuff the growing number of posers commit or have covered up. So if I am to keep this updated I will need help.

Used Private Email for official business (surely the most vile crime one can commit right?):
VP Mike Pence
EPA Chief Scott Pruitt

Directly communicated with Russian officials who where in the process of meddling in our election or had already achieved desired results:
Presidents son in law Jared Kushner
National Security Adviser Mike Flynn
Attorney General Jeff Sessions
Campaign Manager Paul Manafort
Campaign Adviser Carter Page
Trump Adviser Roger Stone
Trump Adviser Jeffrey D. Gordon
Trump Adviser Walid Phares

Lied under oath:
Treasurey Secretary Steve Mnuchin
EPA Chief Scott Pruitt
Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
Education Secretary Betsy Devos
Attorney General Jeff Sessions

Was employed at Putin's favorite bank:
Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross

Let me know what I miss.
But Trump is bringing law and order back to the country...by appointing criminals?
But republicans know business and liberals don't. That is what is best for the avg semi-employed middle-to-late-aged white male right? Get that trickle down T.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Posters one, two, and three, if I prayed I would totally feel this way about you:

JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Were they sending classified material using their private server?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-03-2017, 08:27 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Were they sending classified material using their private server?

He used his old AOL account (JesusLover69 I believe) and it was hacked. 

The State released some of his emails but refused to release others because they contained material that was "confidential and too sensitive to release to the public".

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/pence-used-personal-email-state-business----and-hacked/98604904/

Certainly not the same level of materials that would have passed through Hillary's personal server, but his was actually hacked. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

lock him up

lock him up
People suck
I beleive Mike Pence already decided how this should be handled:

http://louderwithcrowder.com/mike-pence-silences-chris-matthews-hillarys-emails-son-least-court-martialed/

Quote:
Quote:“Well, it certainly is a disqualifier for me but every voter in this country will make that decision, but it really is remarkable, as I said in our vice presidential debate, if either–either my son or Tim Kaine’s son, both of whom are serving our country as Marines, mishandled classified information the way Hillary Clinton, did they’d be at least court-martialed.”

Pence isn’t wrong. And by “isn’t wrong” I mean that he is “Entirely right. And looking studly doing it.” This is exactly why even many on the left have a problem with Hillary Clinton and her flagrant disregard for the law. The Clintons simply act like the laws don’t apply to them. The worst part is that in reality, for several decades, they really haven’t. Clintons don’t get arrested. They should. But they don’t. They find themselves amongst the elite few who are never forced to pay for their crimes, in good company with BlackLivesMatter protestors and that ***** the next stall over.

So this is where America stands ten days before Election Day. One of the major party candidates is being re-investigated by the FBI. Hillary Clinton could very well actually make history. Not as the first female president so much. But as the first President to be sworn in while under federal investigation. Probably not how she imagined it when she was but a young girl in pigtails and tiny pantsuit.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-03-2017, 09:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: I beleive Mike Pence already decided how this should be handled:

http://louderwithcrowder.com/mike-pence-silences-chris-matthews-hillarys-emails-son-least-court-martialed/

Mellow

I guess as soon as he mishandles classified material we can hold him to this.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-03-2017, 10:29 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I guess as soon as he mishandles classified material we can hold him to this.

Mellow

(03-03-2017, 09:41 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He used his old AOL account (JesusLover69 I believe) and it was hacked. 

The State released some of his emails but refused to release others because they contained material that was "confidential and too sensitive to release to the public".

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/pence-used-personal-email-state-business----and-hacked/98604904/

Certainly not the same level of materials that would have passed through Hillary's personal server, but his was actually hacked. 
(03-03-2017, 10:41 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Can we get to the part where he mishandled classified material?

(03-03-2017, 11:16 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Can we get to the part where he mishandled classified material?

Not his style.  He'll tap dance around your points and then post a pic or emoticon.
(03-03-2017, 11:16 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Can we get to the part where he mishandled classified material?

Guess we'll have to wait and see what they couldn't release.

Make a couple FBI investigations?
(03-03-2017, 12:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: Guess we'll have to wait and see what they couldn't release.

Make a couple FBI investigations?

He was an Indiana governor.  What do you think his security clearance was?

(03-03-2017, 12:52 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He was an Indiana governor.  What do you think his security clearance was?

No idea.  Do governors not get classified info?

Or is there some limit we are setting like only federal officials vs state officials?

What do you think they'll find if they investigate Clinton?  I hope they do...so we can put this behind us.

Wait....
(03-03-2017, 12:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: No idea.  Do governors not get classified info?

Or is there some limit we are setting like only federal officials vs state officials?

What do you think they'll find if they investigate Clinton?  I hope they do...so we can put this behind us.

Wait....

A hell of a lot of yoga emails.  And emails about Chelsea's wedding.  

(03-03-2017, 12:57 PM)michaelsean Wrote: A hell of a lot of yoga emails.  And emails about Chelsea's wedding.  

Welp..so much for that.

Thank goodness President Trump didn't run a campaign on her being untrustworthy for using a personal email server that wasn't ever hacked.

They would really look like hypocrites if it turned out of them had actually had a personal server hacked.

Mellow

Most of the emails were classified after the fact, they weren't marked IAW SOP, the less than 10 classified emails which were sent basically dealt with an ambassador to Littlesistersofthepooristan.

Not as big a deal as most try to make it out to be.  To me, the poor judgment to use an unsecure server is a bigger issue.  If you want to use a private server to avoid FOI requests, have the common sense to to have to best security possible.  That goes for all politicians regardless of party affiliation.  They all need to be educated about cybersecurity.
(03-03-2017, 01:29 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Most of the emails were classified after the fact, they weren't marked IAW SOP, the less than 10 classified emails which were sent basically dealt with an ambassador to Littlesistersofthepooristan.

Not as big a deal as most try to make it out to be.  To me, the poor judgment to use an unsecure server is a bigger issue.  If you want to use a private server to avoid FOI requests, have the common sense to to have to best security possible.  That goes for all politicians regardless of party affiliation.  They all need to be educated about cybersecurity.

There's no reason why anyone in government should still be using an AOL email account. Hell, no one should be using a Yahoo account. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-03-2017, 01:31 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: There's no reason why anyone in government should still be using an AOL email account. Hell, no one should be using a Yahoo account. 

That's why I would institute public caning on the floor of the House or Senate.

[Image: Kendo_Suburi_Shinai_31-168.jpg]

No need to lock anyone up or get the lawyers involved.  More importantly, maybe they learn their lesson.