Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypocrite Administration
(03-03-2017, 01:51 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That's why I would institute public caning on the floor of the House or Senate.

[Image: Kendo_Suburi_Shinai_31-168.jpg]

No need to lock anyone up or get the lawyers involved.  More importantly, maybe they learn their lesson.
I've always wanted to spar with those (or whatever the proper term might be).
(03-03-2017, 02:30 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I've always wanted to spar with those (or whatever the proper term might be).

"Beat the crap out of a friend."
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(03-03-2017, 02:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: "Beat the crap out of a friend."

Hah!  We used to wear our hockey equipment and really attack each other with kendo swords.  Someone inevitably got hurt, never too bad, but it was a lot of fun.
You guys went with the Pence emails. I honestly dont care about that. I chalk that up like i did with Hillary old person not technologically inclined. I dont think he had bad intentions unlike Pruitt who was plotting with big oil.

I think the Wilbur Ross stuff is crazy
http://www.bankofcyprus.com/en-GB/Start/Corporate-Governance/BOARD-COMMITTEES/BoD-Composition/wilbur-L-Ross-Vice-Chairman/

Dude is/was? on the board of directors at the place Russian oligarchs like to bank. Same place the man worked who ended up bailing Trump out of his shit hole 40 million dollar investment by paying Trump 100 million 2 years after Trump bought it. And it ended up getting bulldozed.

The man that was a Vice Chairman of Putin's favorite bank was appointed by Trump.
(03-03-2017, 02:13 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: But Trump is bringing law and order back to the country...by appointing criminals?

I was under the impression that Trump's supporters know he's crooked but think he's the kind of crooked that is helpful when the guy is "on your side."  For this reason, I expect Trump and his crew to be given a pass for pretty much anything they do...well, unless they do something gay I guess.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-03-2017, 02:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: "Beat the crap out of a friend."

Well..... yeah.
Tongue

(03-03-2017, 04:07 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Hah!  We used to wear our hockey equipment and really attack each other with kendo swords.  Someone inevitably got hurt, never too bad, but it was a lot of fun.

Really ?
Someone got hurt ?
Did you have a full set of gear ?

We beat the hell out of each other with the hockey sticks, but never got banged up.
The only thing I ever got was a permanent bump in my lower lip that feels a little like a fat lip.
Goalie stick came straight up and mashed my lower lip into my front upper teeth.
Yeah.... I should have been wearing my mouthpiece...lol
Ahhhh..... the days of explaining grapefruit size bruises to girlfriends.
Tongue
(03-03-2017, 10:54 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Well..... yeah.
Tongue

Really ?
Someone got hurt ?
Did you have a full set of gear ?

We beat the hell out of each other with the hockey sticks, but never got banged up.
The only thing I ever got was a permanent bump in my lower lip that feels a little like a fat lip.
Goalie stick came straight up and mashed my lower lip into my front upper teeth.
Yeah.... I should have been wearing my mouthpiece...lol
Ahhhh..... the days of explaining grapefruit size bruises to girlfriends.
Tongue

There is gear to wear when beating the crap out of each other with kendo sword? Huh...
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(03-04-2017, 12:24 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: There is gear to wear when beating the crap out of each other with kendo sword? Huh...

SSF stated that they wore their hockey gear.
I'd try kendo swords with no padding.
Can't be too bad.
So Nunes admitted intelligence was legally collected on members of Trumps transition team that had nothing to do with Russia.

So the Russia stuff is smoking like a volcanoe. Wonder what other scumbag shit the con man is up to?

Manafort and Flynn have both accepted money from Russia.

Tillerson has a deleted email issue now too.
(03-03-2017, 02:30 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I've always wanted to spar with those (or whatever the proper term might be).

Did you mean "spear?" Wink
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(03-03-2017, 05:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I was under the impression that Trump's supporters know he's crooked but think he's the kind of crooked that is helpful when the guy is "on your side."  For this reason, I expect Trump and his crew to be given a pass for pretty much anything they do...well, unless they do something gay I guess.

Which is why he smacks his daughter on the ass and makes sexy time for daddy comments every chance he gets. Still, the shit storm may be precipitated when he is found banging, not his lovely daughter, but his handsome son.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(03-23-2017, 02:29 AM)xxlt Wrote: Did you mean "spear?" Wink
If you insist.
Assume the position.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(03-04-2017, 12:24 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: There is gear to wear when beating the crap out of each other with kendo sword? Huh...

[Image: b72610b2267656aea9799a388eebf09b.jpg]