Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Ray Maualuga In NKY?
I know he recently got in trouble in Villa Hills, but I swear I saw him today driving by and waved to me while I was out on the corner doing my waving deal.

He looked kind of fat in his recent mug shot and looked skinny in the car (if it was him).

Just thought I'd post something football-related since there's so much uncertainty going on!

He was smiling like he knew who I was (probably from seeing my story in the news, or maybe he saw the story and remembered my from camp, [probably not, but I can pretend, right?! Hilarious ]), so maybe I'll see him out if he comes to a restaurant in rolling distance!

Villa Hills is only a town over, so it very likely could have been him, but does anyone know where he's living now?
Reply/Quote
Not sure if Ray is in town, but I’m interested in hearing more about your “corner waving deal”
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Rey...
Reply/Quote
It was probably Peko.

But to determine if it was Rey: Was there a parking meter hooked to the bumper and an underage drunk female in the passenger's seat?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah, he's around that way all the time. He lives over there IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2020, 12:56 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Yeah, he's around that way all the time. He lives over there IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

He signed a 3 year deal for 15 mil in 2015. Must be on heck of a van....
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2020, 02:22 AM)BFritz21 Wrote:  looked skinny in the car (if it was him).

If he looked skinny then is was Troy Polamalu.  He drives to Cincinnati and poses as Rey in order to drug and rape young boys.  His member name on the local boyrape website is "SkinnyReyMo".

Or at least that is what I have been told.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2020, 10:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It was probably Peko.

But to determine if it was Rey: Was there a parking meter hooked to the bumper and an underage drunk female in the passenger's seat?

A bartender with a black eye following him while on the phone with 911.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2020, 02:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Not sure if Ray is in town, but I’m interested in hearing more about your “corner waving deal”
Here's the news story on it and here's the Facebook group dedicated to it!

Here's the description:
Quote:I'm a people person and I normally "talk" to everyone I can find! I went to the gym almost daily, I'd roll to local restaurants to eat lunch and dinner a lot, and then I'd roll to Wings & Rings at night to hang out and watch sports.

Given all that, this quarantine KILLED me! I "talk" to people on Facebook, text a lot of people, and I am in group chats with my good friends in an app, but it's just not the same as person-to-person interaction. 
I started seeing all of the people becoming unemployed and depressed, so I figured maybe I'd roll out onto the corner of Turkeyfoot and College Park one night to wave at cars to see if I could make some people smile and just to get some interaction with people!
All things considered, it is kind of weird to see a young guy in a wheelchair on the side of the road waving, so I wasn't sure how it would go, but, the first night that I did it, it BLEW UP!
So many people waved back, smiled at me, rolled down the window to say (or yell) hi, or even stopped by to say hi, that I decided to go back out the next night! 
The news has done a story on me waving to cars and I have received a lot of messages about it, and so has my family!
I decided to start this page about it where people can comment, post any pictures, see pictures of themselves, or anything else!
Everyone needs to keep smiling!

It has developed into blowing kisses (and still waving some) and people (mostly woman or high school/college girls) getting into kill wars with me!

Hilarious

(08-08-2020, 10:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It was probably Peko.

Nah.  Peko drove a big white SUV.  Plus, Peko would have stopped to chat (he stopped a few times when he'd see me out just rolling on the sidewalk, so he definitely would have stopped it he saw me sitting there and waving).

Is Peko back in town?!
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2020, 12:56 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Yeah, he's around that way all the time. He lives over there IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!
Lol Saturday night live skit RIP Chris Farley 
Reply/Quote