Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton's Acting Like We've Been There Before
I mean that he's acting like we've been there before in a good way, because he's just taking it as business as usual and he knows that the record right now doesn't win us anything in the long run.

When asked what it means to be 10-2, he said "10-2 gives us the chance to be 11-2."

It's bad-ass that we have the best start in franchise history, which is also tied for the second-best record in the league, and Dalton doesn't sound like he's even smiling about it because he knows that there's still a lot of work to be done.

Dalton's sees this as business as usual and he's ready to take the next step, which he's leading with his play.

WE HAVE A HELL OF A QUARTERBACK AND A HELL OF A LEADER!
Reply/Quote
Don't you mean, he is playing like we've been there? In which case, I would agree. It is a different Dalton this year. He is almost always 100% focused this year.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 10:14 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Don't you mean, he is playing like we've been there? In which case, I would agree. It is a different Dalton this year. He is almost always 100% focused this year.

That, too, but I also meant that his play is doing the talking for him.

He's playing like it's no big deal, like you said, and like it's business as usual.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 10:14 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Don't you mean, he is playing like we've been there? In which case, I would agree. It is a different Dalton this year. He is almost always 100% focused this year.

Well they have been there before... lol
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 09:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I mean that he's acting like we've been there before in a good way, because he's just taking it as business as usual and he knows that the record right now doesn't win us anything in the long run.

When asked what it means to be 10-2, he said "10-2 gives us the chance to be 11-2."  

It's bad-ass that we have the best start in franchise history, which is also tied for the second-best record in the league, and Dalton doesn't sound like he's even smiling about it because he knows that there's still a lot of work to be done.

Dalton's sees this as business as usual and he's ready to take the next step, which he's leading with his play.

Dalton is a totally different QB this year. I'm happy to see it and he is leading the offense.

He's worked his way into my top 10, finally, and I actually have him around #7. This is a pretty good ranking for a guy who's looked god awful in the playoffs. He could ascend to my top 5 if he plays well in the playoffs this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 02:56 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Dalton is a totally different QB this year. I'm happy to see it and he is leading the offense.

He's worked his way into my top 10, finally, and I actually have him around #7. This is a pretty good ranking for a guy who's looked god awful in the playoffs. He could ascend to my top 5 if he plays well in the playoffs this year.

When the guys around him play well it gives the QB chances to elevate his play also
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 06:35 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: When the guys around him play well it gives the QB chances to elevate his play also
Yep! When the players curtail their penalties, drops, fumbles, and bone headed plays, the team looks great and the QB benefits as well. KEEP IT UP AND BEAT THE Rock On PITTS.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 09:48 PM)Derrick Wrote: Yep! When the players curtail their penalties, drops, fumbles, and bone headed plays, the team looks great and the QB benefits as well. 

Resists.. Jermaine.. Gresham.. reference..
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 09:48 PM)Derrick Wrote: Yep! When the players curtail their penalties, drops, fumbles, and bone headed plays, the team looks great and the QB benefits as well. KEEP IT UP AND BEAT THE Rock On PITTS.

(12-08-2015, 05:29 PM)Wilikn Wrote: Resists.. Jermaine.. Gresham.. reference..

Jermaine Gresham flat out SUCKS!

I've never seen a player make the same old boneheaded plays as consistently as Gresham. I bet he has to wear a helmet in real life since he seems about as smart as Manziel during a bye week.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 05:52 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote:

I've never seen a player make the same old boneheaded plays as consistently as Gresham. I bet he has to wear a helmet in real life since he seems about as smart as Manziel during a bye week.

Confused LOL
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 05:52 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote:

it puts on the dunce hat in the meeting room

or it sits the bench again
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 09:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I mean that he's acting like we've been there before in a good way, because he's just taking it as business as usual and he knows that the record right now doesn't win us anything in the long run.

Agreed, Dalton is our leader and i am proud he is our QB.

Dude is seriously playing great this year. Great deep ball, making good decisions for the most part and playing aggressive.

Major props to Andy Dalton.
Reply/Quote