Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How About Ceej, Alford, Hill and Ogbuehi?
(12-06-2015, 07:46 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Give it up for the rooks! Sure it was manly in garbage time and they didn't doo much, but Uzomah had that nice first down, Alford made a beauty catch and Hill had some nice tackles, plus Ogbuehi looked good in his limited snaps.

Rooks!

Agreed!  I thought it was great to get them a few snaps.  I wish we could have seen Alford return a kick, but the Browns just wouldn't score!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:44 AM)TGISunday Wrote: Coulda shoulda with that impressive vertical he displayed.  He had the 1 catch, the other half dozen times he's been thrown to have missed. And no, I'm not mad about winning etc. I'd like to see Jake work on the blocking that will be needed to replace Andre next year .

time to send whitworth out for another TD then
Reply/Quote
I'm glad they got some playing time. If you want to know how bad the Browns were yesterday, CJ Uzomah actually recorded a catch.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 05:20 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'm glad they got some playing time. If you want to know how bad the Browns were yesterday, CJ Uzomah actually recorded a catch.

So did Alford.

Both guys really struggled with that in the pre-season
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 05:23 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: So did Alford.

Both guys really struggled with that in the pre-season

I cringed at some of CJ's blocking.

It was like watching Bodine. Ninja
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 05:53 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I cringed at some of CJ's blocking.

It was like watching Bodine. Ninja

Careful now, people don't take kindly to that round these parts
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2015, 12:25 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I've been tired of seeing this for weeks now..... But then I catch myself daydreaming of it working in the Super Bowl and then I nod to myself in appreciation because they stuck with  it. 

But seriously, scrap these plays. 

It's something the other D has to plan for...meaning they don't have time to plan for something else. I think that is what I mean. Confused
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 07:46 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Give it up for the rooks! Sure it was manly in garbage time and they didn't doo much, but Uzomah had that nice first down, Alford made a beauty catch and Hill had some nice tackles, plus Ogbuehi looked good in his limited snaps.

Rooks!

(12-06-2015, 07:54 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Also Shaw before he took that nasty hit. He looked really good.

Yeah, great sign for the future. Damn, love this team.

Shaw really impressed me.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 05:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, great sign for the future. Damn, love this team.

Shaw really impressed me.

Shaw has a bright future for us. Within a year or two, he's most likely going to be one of our top 3 CBs.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 05:51 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Shaw has a bright future for us. Within a year or two, he's most likely going to be one of our top 3 CBs.

That is what is so nice about this team. They are good right now but they should be good for a long, long time.

Shaw has tons of upside, he can cover, tackle, has good hands and can be very physical. Just what we want in our CB's.

With Kirkpatrick, Dennard and Shaw we have some very nice young talent there.
Reply/Quote