Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m truly sorry....
I very rarely post here anymore (my best days here were 2005-2010) but felt I needed to pop in and give my condolences after hearing the news that Marvin Lewis will be stepping down at the end of the season. I’m well aware how much you guys loved him and feel he is a great coach...you just knew he would one day build a dynasty and bring numerous titles to the Queen City. I heard it for the better part of 10 years here so I really do understand that this news must have been devastating. Please know, I feel your pain and I not only will pray for you but will mourn the loss right along with you. I ask that God somehow finds it in his heart to bless you with a suitable replacement. Marvin was a great man. Let us all hope your next coach can at the very least accomplish half of what his predecessor was able to do.

Again, God bless you. I’m thinking about each and every one of you today ..
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 03:16 PM)johnstownsteel Wrote: I very rarely post here anymore (my best days here were 2005-2010) but felt I needed to pop in and give my condolences after hearing the news that Marvin Lewis will be stepping down at the end of the season. I’m well aware how much you guys loved him and feel he is a great coach...you just knew he would one day build a dynasty and bring numerous titles to the Queen City. I heard it for the better part of 10 years here so I really do understand that this news must have been devastating. Please know, I feel your pain and I not only will pray for you but will mourn the loss right along with you.  I ask that God somehow finds it in his heart to bless you with a suitable replacement. Marvin was a great man.  Let us all hope your next coach can at the very least accomplish half of what his predecessor was able to do.

Again, God bless you. I’m thinking about each and every one of you today  ..

We'll still be fighting an uphill battle because even a great new head coach can't stop Steelers players from rolling over our quarterback's knee in the playoffs to get a win or illegally sending assistant coaches onto the field to give you a field goal to win a playoff game that's 15 yards closer (or actually 30 because it should have been a penalty on him before he could even get out to midfield to have Jones throw the punch) than it actually should have been.

A new coach can't change the NFL's favoritism towards a trash organization with a rapist quarterback.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 05:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: We'll still be fighting an uphill battle because even a great new head coach can't stop Steelers players from rolling over our quarterback's knee in the playoffs to get a win or illegally sending assistant coaches onto the field to give you a field goal to win a playoff game that's 15 yards closer (or actually 30 because it should have been a penalty on him before he could even get out to midfield to have Jones throw the punch) than it actually should have been.

A new coach can't change the NFL's favoritism towards a trash organization with a rapist quarterback.

Hilarious Bradnuts aka Meat Holster.

[Image: dq0bfs54yvt4nez6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 05:25 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hilarious Bradnuts aka Meat Holster.

[Image: dq0bfs54yvt4nez6g.jpg]

It's cute how delusional you are!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 03:16 PM)johnstownsteel Wrote: I very rarely post here anymore (my best days here were 2005-2010) but felt I needed to pop in and give my condolences after hearing the news that Marvin Lewis will be stepping down at the end of the season. I’m well aware how much you guys loved him and feel he is a great coach...you just knew he would one day build a dynasty and bring numerous titles to the Queen City. I heard it for the better part of 10 years here so I really do understand that this news must have been devastating. Please know, I feel your pain and I not only will pray for you but will mourn the loss right along with you.  I ask that God somehow finds it in his heart to bless you with a suitable replacement. Marvin was a great man.  Let us all hope your next coach can at the very least accomplish half of what his predecessor was able to do.

Thanks, but no condolences needed. This is actually GOOD news. Need one more boot and that's the guy in the chair. Need the entire office of the organization to be gutted. 

But again, thank you for your thoughts.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 03:16 PM)johnstownsteel Wrote: I very rarely post here anymore (my best days here were 2005-2010) but felt I needed to pop in and give my condolences after hearing the news that Marvin Lewis will be stepping down at the end of the season. I’m well aware how much you guys loved him and feel he is a great coach...you just knew he would one day build a dynasty and bring numerous titles to the Queen City. I heard it for the better part of 10 years here so I really do understand that this news must have been devastating. Please know, I feel your pain and I not only will pray for you but will mourn the loss right along with you. I ask that God somehow finds it in his heart to bless you with a suitable replacement. Marvin was a great man. Let us all hope your next coach can at the very least accomplish half of what his predecessor was able to do.

Again, God bless you. I’m thinking about each and every one of you today ..

I can't tell if this was your attempt at smack or what but I fell asleep about halfway through. No joke though, I don't think anyone was offended by this. Lame.
Reply/Quote

So thoughtful of you, thanks for caring.

On another note, one of my buddies texted today (Steeler fan) and he says "hey, you guys are out of purgatory now", "now all you need is for your owner to retire, and everything should be great".  

I gotta tell ya, you Steeler fans are all heart.  I mean, who cares if most of your female fans could be on the calendar of the Alaskan Whale Watcher's Club? (though the actual professional women I've ever met from Pittsburgh really know how to dress..)  It don't matter if the majority of your fan base resembles a pack of toothless, inbred Appalachians.  The ones of you who came from families that had kids that lived, are great!

Thanks again for your sympathies.  Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

This is like trying to kick an old dog when it's down...

and missing.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

"Best". LOL

Keep dreaming kid.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 06:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: "Best". LOL

Keep dreaming kid.
Damn Faulk... you’re still around? I thought you died off with joefromflo.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 06:48 PM)johnstownsteel Wrote: Damn Faulk... you’re still around? I thought you died off with joefromflo.

I'll never die.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hey, I'm truly sorry that the Steelers lost to the Patriots. Now, the Patriots control home field advantage in the playoffs, essentially ensuring that the Steelers won't be going to the Super Bowl.

y'all have my condolences.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Dear Steelers fans,

**** You.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hey, I'm truly sorry that the Steelers lost to the Patriots. Now, the Patriots control home field advantage in the playoffs, essentially ensuring that the Steelers won't be going to the Super Bowl.

y'all have my condolences.

"Karma". Oh wait, too soon??
Reply/Quote
I'm truly sorry....

That Tom Brady put 5 Super Bowl rings on his dick and shoved it right up all your asses. 

Reply/Quote
Just spike the ball and kick the FG. OT with home field advantage and Boswell...no brainer.

Oh wait. Nevermind.
Reply/Quote
Finally a Steelers fan admits it.
Reply/Quote
I'm truly sorry that 6andcounting didn't win any money in fanduel because we were one player short. 

Sad

Reply/Quote
Karma you say? Keep 'em coming Hilarious

[Image: suck_it.jpg]
Reply/Quote