Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Am Proud of This Team.
Got to give credit where credit is due. This team went in to Baltimore and took them down to the wire. They played with heart and dedication for the Fans of Cincinnati. They knew they were down and everyone counted them out. However without our best Wide Receiver and Gio they still went in there and gave it their all. I am proud of them. Marvin Coached a Heck of a Game! Heck of a Game. The new players came in and gave it all they had. Andy's passes were precise and on target 95% of the time. Nugent rebounded nicely today made a kick for 3 minus the 1 point he missed gives him a +2. Solid. I expect nothing but blue skies from here on out. :andy:
Reply/Quote
You're not funny
Reply/Quote
[Image: 200_s.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 07:56 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Got to give credit where credit is due.  This team went in to Baltimore and took them down to the wire.  They played with heart and dedication for the Fans of Cincinnati.  They knew they were down and everyone counted them out.  However without our best Wide Receiver and Gio they still went in there and gave it their all.  I am proud of them.  Marvin Coached a Heck of a Game! Heck of a Game.  The new players came in and gave it all they had.  Andy's passes were precise and on target 95% of the time.  Nugent rebounded nicely today made a kick for 3 minus the 1 point he missed gives him a +2.  Solid.  I expect nothing but blue skies from here on out.   :andy:

Just a head up: Ninja, is the symbol for sarcasm.  Think you may have gotten a case of fat fingers there.
Reply/Quote
There could be good things that come from this game. If Bodine is replaced...that's big.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 08:53 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There could be good things that come from this game. If Bodine is replaced...that's big.

OMG, did you see the one Hill run up the middle for little or no gain and Bodine was standing in the backfield as if he had just handed the ball off to the RB. PATHETIC! REPEAT BODINE IS PATHETIC!
Reply/Quote
Marlon23 is proud of pig shit. Noted.
Reply/Quote
[Image: hqdefault.jpg][Image: th?id=OIP.Mdad99dc272ce9b010da332450587d...=218&h=164]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
REMEMBER!

December is Mike Brown appreciation month, be sure to stop by the stadium with some
special holiday treats cooked up just for Mikey!
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 07:56 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Got to give credit where credit is due.  This team went in to Baltimore and took them down to the wire.  They played with heart and dedication for the Fans of Cincinnati.  They knew they were down and everyone counted them out.  However without our best Wide Receiver and Gio they still went in there and gave it their all.  I am proud of them.  Marvin Coached a Heck of a Game! Heck of a Game.  The new players came in and gave it all they had.  Andy's passes were precise and on target 95% of the time.  Nugent rebounded nicely today made a kick for 3 minus the 1 point he missed gives him a +2.  Solid.  I expect nothing but blue skies from here on out.   :andy:

I guess nobody gets sarcasm.   Sarcasm .  
SaveSave Rep to Marlon for giving us something to smile at.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 09:01 PM)Derrick Wrote: OMG, did you see the one Hill run up the middle for little or no gain and Bodine was standing in the backfield as if he had just handed the ball off to the RB. PATHETIC! REPEAT BODINE IS PATHETIC!

And yet they put him back in the game.  Why?  Why?  Why?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote