Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Cried
I haven’t posted in a long time but i occasionally lurk. I got emotional when I woke up this morning. We deserve this so much. I’m just so happy for our fans and Cincinnati. I’m happy for everyone on these boards. The people who’ve stuck through the heartbreaks of 05, 15, and the one and dones.

WHO DEY

I love you all
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:48 AM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: I haven’t posted in a long time but i occasionally lurk.  I got emotional when I woke up this morning.  We deserve this so much.  I’m just so happy for our fans and Cincinnati.  I’m happy for everyone on these boards.  The people who’ve stuck through the heartbreaks of 05, 15, and the one and dones.  

WHO DEY

I love you all

Today I love everybody.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:48 AM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: I haven’t posted in a long time but i occasionally lurk.  I got emotional when I woke up this morning.  We deserve this so much.  I’m just so happy for our fans and Cincinnati.  I’m happy for everyone on these boards.  The people who’ve stuck through the heartbreaks of 05, 15, and the one and dones.  

WHO DEY

I love you all

Welcome back, Captain!

It was awesome, again, to see the Bengals do it on the road against the #1 seed.  No one is STILL talking about them as legitimate contenders.  Maybe that will start when they beat the winner of today's game between Chiefs and Bills.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote