Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Do Hope Denver Beats Pittsburg As A Bengals Fan
OK, I hate Pittsburg, I admit it.......GO DENVER !!!!!!!

I didn't think there was any game I cared about after Bengals lost.....until I remembered Pittsburg needs to lose. I don't want them in the AFC Championship Game.  Eliminate them, GO Denver.

Plus Manning vs Brady would be a classic game, two of the best QB's ever.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Agreed. I just wish Peyton hadn't looked liked hot buttered garbage for most of the season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I want the Steelers to lose as soon as possible, but there is a more satisfying ending for me, and it proves that last week drove me truly insane: I want to watch Brady and the Hoodie dismantle the Steelers.

What bigger middle finger to the league is there than the Pats succeeding after the deflate gate dog and pony show? I for one would love to see Brady, a qb that Steeler fans love to call a *****, rip the Steelers to shreds. After the shit show the officials put on against us last week, I'd be more than happy to see NE complete their revenge tour vs the NFL at Pittsburgh's expense.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 03:02 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Agreed.  I just wish Peyton hadn't looked liked hot buttered garbage for most of the season.

Agreed. The best chance Pittsburgh has is if Peyton combines playoff Peyton with Old Peyton and has the worst game ever in the history of the NFL. Unfortunately that has a decent shot at happening  Whatever
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 03:12 AM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Agreed. The best chance Pittsburgh has is if Peyton combines playoff Peyton with Old Peyton and has the worst game ever in the history of the NFL. Unfortunately that has a decent shot at happening  Whatever

I'm pretty sure the Patriots would step up if that happens, but I'd like to see the Steelers season end sooner than later, yes.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 02:59 AM)kevin Wrote: OK, I hate Pittsburg, I admit it.......GO DENVER !!!!!!!

I didn't think there was any game I cared about after Bengals lost.....until I remembered Pittsburg needs to lose. I don't want them in the AFC Championship Game.  Eliminate them, GO Denver.

Plus Manning vs Brady would be a classic game, two of the best QB's ever.

Id have to question anyone who says they are a Bengals fan if they EVER rooted for Pittsburgh. 

I want the Steelers to get blown away and humiliated tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
Peyton may just retire with dignity by winning the Super Bowl......and I remember Boston Celtics and Bill Russell in his last year ( yes, I'm old ), and as a kid I said they wouldn't do much because they barely made the play-offs. To this, my dad said, " The Celtics always play better in the play-offs when they can smell the money and the CHampionship ".  Bill Russell did indeed play like he was years younger and retired with didnity as a Champion.....Look for Peyton to try to retire as a Champion, and he may really pick teams apart doing it.

That aside, no I don't want to see Steelers play New England. ...I want to see them get their butts kicked today.  GO DENVER...I Hate The Steelers....I don't want them to be able to say they were in the AFC Championship Game....The Bengals as AFC North Champs shirts can all be thrown in the garbage, they don't mean anything after the loss to Pittsburg.....So I sure don't want Steelers in the AFC CHampionship.....Yes, The HATE continues....GO DENVER
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Pittsburg always finds a way to keep things interesting.

Reply/Quote
What is big bens status for the game?
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Here is a weird take -- I hate the Steelers as much as any Bengal's fan, but kind of want them to beat Denver and New England. At the same time I am hoping Carolina beats Seattle and the Cardinals beat Carolina next Sunday.

Why?

The super bowl would be Carson against the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:59 AM)TreasureCoastBenGal Wrote: Here is a weird take -- I hate the Steelers as much as any Bengal's fan, but kind of want them to beat Denver and New England.  At the same time I am hoping Carolina beats Seattle and the Cardinals beat Carolina next Sunday.

Why?

Even though that would be great to see Palmer beat them in the SB, I just can't bring myself to pull for the Squealers for any reason.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
WHAT ???.....Are you kidding me.......You want the Steelers to be able to wave a flag saying they won the AFC in 2015 season.....You want the Steelers to be able to wave flags saying they were in Super Bowl 50............Just in chance that Carson Palmer might play them ????.......NOT ME.......I want the Steelers to lose TODAY....I want the Steelers to lose TODAY......I want the Steelers banged up and injured enough from the Bengals game that Denver bulldozes right over them.......I want the Steelers ORANGE CRUSHED by the Broncos.....I want the loud DEnver fans to chase the Steelers out of their stadium.....I want Peyton Manning picking them apart.....I want the Steelers to lose TODAY.....NO Super Bowl, No AFC CHampionship, NO trip to the AFC Championship, I want the Steelers to lose TODAY, TODAY, TODAY...Not in February...Not next Week....TODAY....Screw them playing BRady or Palmer, that means Steelers can brag they were in AFC Championship and Super Bowl.....NO....TODAY.....I want them to lose TODAY....As a Bengals Fan, I want them to get killed today. I want Denver to beat them real bad.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:59 AM)TreasureCoastBenGal Wrote: Here is a weird take -- I hate the Steelers as much as any Bengal's fan, but kind of want them to beat Denver and New England.  At the same time I am hoping Carolina beats Seattle and the Cardinals beat Carolina next Sunday.

Why?

To the ER STAT!!!!!!!!!   Something is Majorly WRONG HERE!!!   

I have a feeling though Pitt is going to beat Denver for some reason.. Hope I am wrong... as well. 
Reply/Quote
You know I was feeling pretty confident that the Bengals would win against the Bengals. In fact I even told my wife and friends that the Bengals would be ok even if the steelers got up by 14. A week later I finally realized why they lost and my feelings were incorrect....because the Bengals got behind by 15, not 14!

So yes, the steelers will be eliminated today by NFL standards. But truly they were eliminated last week, by our players beating the crap out of them physically. The one lone bright spot I take from this is that the steelers no longer bully us physically. They were on the short end of the physical stick this season.

My prediction for today:

broncos 38
steelers 10

Wait I gave them too much credit, let me change that:

broncos 38
steelers 3

(See what I did there?)
Reply/Quote
I want the steelers to get beat as badly as possible at every opportunity. Went to the movies yesterday & pissed me off just to see people in that garb. My wife thinks I've lost it. Maybe I have....
Reply/Quote
When DEN clobbers PIT today, I intend to go to every story about the game on NFL.com and make comments to rub it in on the PIT fans.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I hope as many steelers as possible get taken out by good ol fashioned, clean, crown of the helmet to the face football.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:31 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: When DEN clobbers PIT today, I intend to go to every story about the game on NFL.com and make comments to rub it in on the PIT fans.

You should. Pit fans are disgusting crybabies. The majority are just bandwagon fans who have no purpose in life and no dignity. They are rats in a sewer who blindly trudge through the disgusting feces of the world above them and blindly follow the intellectual debilitating franchise because other people are doing it. Many don't even know the game of football or even understand the rules. Pathetic!

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:51 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I hope as many steelers as possible get taken out by good ol fashioned, clean, crown of the helmet to the face football.

Except it won't be clean if it happens to them.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:02 AM)kevin Wrote: WHAT ???.....Are you kidding me.......You want the Steelers to be able to wave a flag saying they won the AFC in 2015 season.....You want the Steelers to be able to wave flags saying they were in Super Bowl 50............Just in chance that Carson Palmer might play them ????.......NOT ME.......I want the Steelers to lose TODAY....I want the Steelers to lose TODAY......I want the Steelers banged up and injured enough from the Bengals game that Denver bulldozes right over them.......I want the Steelers ORANGE CRUSHED by the Broncos.....I want the loud DEnver fans to chase the Steelers out of their stadium.....I want Peyton Manning picking them apart.....I want the Steelers to lose TODAY.....NO Super Bowl, No AFC CHampionship, NO trip to the AFC Championship, I want the Steelers to lose TODAY, TODAY, TODAY...Not in February...Not next Week....TODAY....Screw them playing BRady or Palmer, that means Steelers can brag they were in AFC Championship and Super Bowl.....NO....TODAY.....I want them to lose TODAY....As a Bengals Fan, I want them to get killed today. I want Denver to beat them real bad.

(01-17-2016, 11:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: You should. Pit fans are disgusting crybabies. The majority are just bandwagon fans who have no purpose in life and no dignity. They are rats in a sewer who blindly trudge through the disgusting feces of the world above them and blindly follow the intellectual debilitating franchise because other people are doing it. Many don't even know the game of football or even understand the rules. Pathetic!

You two have to stop being so ambiguous with your posts. I can't really tell what you're trully feeling about the Steelers and their fans.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote