Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Don't Like This F/A Year
Mike Brown and Pumpkin' left too many Bengals to go Free Agent....We lost too many players in last years free agency and went from play-offs to 6 win season. If we lose a bunch more top players again in back to back years, we could end up with a 1 win season like Cleveland....That is how fast you can drop from the play-offs penthouse to the 1 to 4 win out house....The Bengals need to get cracking on resigning our unsigned top players......If this team would lose in 12 months time Jones, Sanu, Nelson, Hall, Andre Smith, Whitworth, Zeitler, LaFell, Peko, Kirkpatrick, Burkhead and others, then last place is coming fast like a train wreck. They best get cracking on re-signings. Fans need to stop worrying how much money AJ Green makes or how much these contracts are. This is the NFL. People get paid. It is the cost of doing business. Trust me, Mike and Pumpkin' make plenty of money. Stop worrying about The Brown Family bank account, they are very rich. They better get some players re-signed and fast or we could lose all of them. If that happens, we can not avoid last place. If we lose a ton of players in 12 months time, do NOT blame the players or coaches in 2017 on a last place finish. Ownership needs to get at it and I mean now, before we lose these players.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote